Estimation of a Conditional Copula and Association Measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leroux, Brian G., 1992. "Maximum-likelihood estimation for hidden Markov models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 127-143, February.
- Tobias Rydén & Timo Teräsvirta & Stefan Åsbrink, 1998.
"Stylized facts of daily return series and the hidden Markov model,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 217-244.
- Rydén, Tobias & Teräsvirta, Timo & Åsbrink, Stefan, 1996. "Stylized Facts of Daily Return Series and the Hidden Markov Model," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 117, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Paolo Giudici & Tobias Ryden & Pierre Vandekerkhove, 2000. "Likelihood-Ratio Tests for Hidden Markov Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 742-747, September.
- Francesco Bartolucci, 2006. "Likelihood inference for a class of latent Markov models under linear hypotheses on the transition probabilities," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 155-178.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gijbels, Irène & Sznajder, Dominik, 2013. "Testing tail monotonicity by constrained copula estimation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 338-351.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:111-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gardes, Laurent & Girard, Stéphane, 2015. "Nonparametric estimation of the conditional tail copula," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 1-16.
- Asimit, Alexandru V. & Gerrard, Russell & Hou, Yanxi & Peng, Liang, 2016. "Tail dependence measure for examining financial extreme co-movements," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 330-348.
- Craiu, V. Radu & Sabeti, Avideh, 2012. "In mixed company: Bayesian inference for bivariate conditional copula models with discrete and continuous outcomes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 106-120.
- Vatter, Thibault & Chavez-Demoulin, Valérie, 2015. "Generalized additive models for conditional dependence structures," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 147-167.
- Abegaz, Fentaw & Gijbels, Irène & Veraverbeke, Noël, 2012. "Semiparametric estimation of conditional copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 43-73.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:112:y:2017:i:c:p:99-113 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:38:y:2011:i:4:p:766-780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.