Goodness-of-fit tests for symmetric stable distributions—Empirical characteristic function approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muneya Matsui & Akimichi Takemura, 2005. "Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Symmetric Stable Distributions - Empirical Characteristic Function Approach," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-384, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Henze, Norbert & Wagner, Thorsten, 1997. "A New Approach to the BHEP Tests for Multivariate Normality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 1-23, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Jiménez-Gamero & A. Batsidis & M. Alba-Fernández, 2016. "Fourier methods for model selection," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(1), pages 105-133, February.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:25:d:69492 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc S. Paolella, 2016. "Stable-GARCH Models for Financial Returns: Fast Estimation and Tests for Stability," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-28, May.
- Jiménez-Gamero, M. Dolores & Kim, Hyoung-Moon, 2015. "Fast goodness-of-fit tests based on the characteristic function," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 172-191.
- Alba Fernández, M.V. & Jiménez Gamero, M.D. & Castillo Gutiérrez, S., 2014. "Approximating a class of goodness-of-fit test statistics," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 24-38.
- Meintanis, Simos G. & Ngatchou-Wandji, Joseph & Taufer, Emanuele, 2015. "Goodness-of-fit tests for multivariate stable distributions based on the empirical characteristic function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 171-192.
- Paolella, Marc S., 2017. "Asymmetric stable Paretian distribution testing," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 1(C), pages 19-39.
- M. D. Jiménez-Gamero & A. Batsidis & M. V. Alba-Fernández, 2016. "Fourier methods for model selection," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(1), pages 105-133, February.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:486:y:2017:i:c:p:628-637 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cornelis J. Potgieter & Marc G. Genton, 2013. "Characteristic Function-based Semiparametric Inference for Skew-symmetric Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(3), pages 471-490, September.
- Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Alba-Fernández, M.V. & Jodrá, P. & Barranco-Chamorro, I., 2015. "An approximation to the null distribution of a class of Cramér–von Mises statistics," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 258-272.
More about this item
KeywordsStable distributions; Goodness-of-fit tests; Integral equations; Maximum likelihood estimator; 60E07; 62F03;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:17:y:2008:i:3:p:546-566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.