Goodness-of-fit tests for symmetric stable distributions—Empirical characteristic function approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muneya Matsui & Akimichi Takemura, 2005. "Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Symmetric Stable Distributions - Empirical Characteristic Function Approach," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-384, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Henze, Norbert & Wagner, Thorsten, 1997. "A New Approach to the BHEP Tests for Multivariate Normality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 1-23, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiménez-Gamero, M. Dolores & Kim, Hyoung-Moon, 2015. "Fast goodness-of-fit tests based on the characteristic function," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 172-191.
- M. D. Jiménez-Gamero & A. Batsidis & M. V. Alba-Fernández, 2016. "Fourier methods for model selection," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(1), pages 105-133, February.
- Marc S. Paolella, 2016. "Stable-GARCH Models for Financial Returns: Fast Estimation and Tests for Stability," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-28, May.
- Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Alba-Fernández, M.V. & Jodrá, P. & Barranco-Chamorro, I., 2015. "An approximation to the null distribution of a class of Cramér–von Mises statistics," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 258-272.
- Alba Fernández, M.V. & Jiménez Gamero, M.D. & Castillo Gutiérrez, S., 2014. "Approximating a class of goodness-of-fit test statistics," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 24-38.
- Meintanis, Simos G. & Ngatchou-Wandji, Joseph & Taufer, Emanuele, 2015. "Goodness-of-fit tests for multivariate stable distributions based on the empirical characteristic function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 171-192.
- Cornelis J. Potgieter & Marc G. Genton, 2013. "Characteristic Function-based Semiparametric Inference for Skew-symmetric Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(3), pages 471-490, September.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:486:y:2017:i:c:p:628-637 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paolella, Marc S., 2017. "Asymmetric stable Paretian distribution testing," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 1(C), pages 19-39.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:25:d:69492 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Jiménez-Gamero & A. Batsidis & M. Alba-Fernández, 2016. "Fourier methods for model selection," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(1), pages 105-133, February.
More about this item
KeywordsStable distributions; Goodness-of-fit tests; Integral equations; Maximum likelihood estimator; 60E07; 62F03;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:17:y:2008:i:3:p:546-566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .