Monitoring shifts in mean: Asymptotic normality of stopping times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aue, Alexander & Horváth, Lajos, 2004. "Delay time in sequential detection of change," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 221-231, April.
- Alexander Aue & Lajos Horváth & Marie Hušková & Piotr Kokoszka, 2006. "Change-point monitoring in linear models," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 9(3), pages 373-403, November.
- Leisch, Friedrich & Hornik, Kurt & Kuan, Chung-Ming, 2000. "Monitoring Structural Changes With The Generalized Fluctuation Test," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(06), pages 835-854, December.
- Carrasco, Marine & Chen, Xiaohong, 2002. "Mixing And Moment Properties Of Various Garch And Stochastic Volatility Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 17-39, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KUROZUMI, Eiji, 2016. "Monitoring Parameter Constancy with Endogenous Regressors," Discussion Papers 2016-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:5:p:791-805 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic normality; Change in the mean; CUSUM; Sequential detection; 62L15; 62E20;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:17:y:2008:i:3:p:515-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .