Change-point monitoring in linear models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Dienes & Alexander Aue, 2014. "On-Line Monitoring Of Pollution Concentrations With Autoregressive Moving Average Time Series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 239-261, May.
- Axel Gandy & Jan Terje Kvaløy, 2013. "Guaranteed Conditional Performance of Control Charts via Bootstrap Methods," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(4), pages 647-668, December.
- Chen, Zhanshou & Tian, Zheng, 2010. "Modified procedures for change point monitoring in linear models," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 62-75.
- Aue, Alexander & Horváth, Lajos & Hušková, Marie, 2012. "Segmenting mean-nonstationary time series via trending regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 367-381.
- Pape, Katharina & Wied, Dominik & Galeano, Pedro, 2016. "Monitoring multivariate variance changes," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 54-68.
- Alexander Aue & Lajos Horváth & Piotr Kokoszka & Josef Steinebach, 2008. "Monitoring shifts in mean: Asymptotic normality of stopping times," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(3), pages 515-530, November.
- Jirak, Moritz, 2012. "Change-point analysis in increasing dimension," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 136-159.
- Bardet, Jean-Marc & Kengne, William, 2014. "Monitoring procedure for parameter change in causal time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 204-221.
- KUROZUMI, Eiji, 2016. "Monitoring Parameter Constancy with Endogenous Regressors," Discussion Papers 2016-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aue, Alexander & Horváth, Lajos & Reimherr, Matthew L., 2009. "Delay times of sequential procedures for multiple time series regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 149(2), pages 174-190, April.
- Chochola, Ondřej & Hušková, Marie & Prášková, Zuzana & Steinebach, Josef G., 2013. "Robust monitoring of CAPM portfolio betas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 374-395.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:5:p:791-805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marie Hušková & Claudia Kirch, 2012. "Bootstrapping sequential change-point tests for linear regression," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(5), pages 673-708, July.
- Amitava Mukherjee, 2013. "Nonparametric Phase-II monitoring for detecting monotone trend based on inverse sampling," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 22(2), pages 131-153, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:9:y:2006:i:3:p:373-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.