Comments on: Panel data analysis—advantages and challenges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999.
"A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-533, May.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1995. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," Electronic Working Papers 95-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1997.
- Park, B.U. & Simar, L., 1992.
"Efficient Semiparametric Estimation in Stochastic Frontier Model,"
9201, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Park, B. U. & Simar, L., 1994. "Efficient semiparametric estimation in a stochastic frontier model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1113, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- PARK, Byeong & SIMAR, Léopold, 1992. "Efficient semiparametric estimation in stochastic frontier model," CORE Discussion Papers 1992013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alberto HOLLY & Lucien GARDIOL, 1999. "A Score Test for Individual Heteroscedasticity in a One-way Error Components Model," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9915, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Park, Byeong U. & Sickles, Robin C. & Simar, Leopold, 2003.
"Semiparametric-efficient estimation of AR(1) panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 279-309, December.
- Byeong Park & Robin C. Sickles & Leopold Simar, 2000. "Semiparametric Efficient Estimation of AR(1) Panel Data Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1510, Econometric Society.
- Park, B.U. & Sickles, R.C. & Simar, L., 2000. "Semiparametric Efficient Estimation of AR(1) Panel Data Models," Papers 0020, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Song, Seuck Heun & Koh, Won, 2003.
"Testing panel data regression models with spatial error correlation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 123-150, November.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Seuck Heun Song & Won Koh, 2002. "Testing Panel Data Regression Models with Spatial Error Correlation," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B6-4, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter, 1995. "Efficient estimation of models for dynamic panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 5-27, July.
- Chen, Xiaoheng & Conley, Timothy G., 2001. "A new semiparametric spatial model for panel time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 59-83, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:16:y:2007:i:1:p:47-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.