Estimation of spatial autoregressive M-way error component panel data models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 47 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999.
"A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-533, May.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1995. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," Electronic Working Papers 95-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1997.
- Irani Arraiz & David M. Drukker & Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 2010. "A Spatial Cliff-Ord-Type Model With Heteroskedastic Innovations: Small And Large Sample Results," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 592-614.
- Irani Arraiz & David M. Drukker & Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 2008. "A Spatial Cliff-Ord-type Model with Heteroskedastic Innovations: Small and Large Sample Results," CESifo Working Paper Series 2485, CESifo Group Munich.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Song, Seuck Heun & Koh, Won, 2003. "Testing panel data regression models with spatial error correlation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 123-150, November.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Seuck Heun Song & Won Koh, 2002. "Testing Panel Data Regression Models with Spatial Error Correlation," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B6-4, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2007. "Estimating models of complex FDI: Are there third-country effects?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 260-281, September.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2005. "Estimating Models of Complex FDI: Are There Third-Country Effects?," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 73, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Heun Song, Seuck & Cheol Jung, Byoung & Koh, Won, 2007. "Testing for serial correlation, spatial autocorrelation and random effects using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 5-51, September.
- Viliam Druska & William C. Horrace, 2004. "Generalized Moments Estimation for Spatial Panel Data: Indonesian Rice Farming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 185-198.
- Viliam Druska & William C. Horrace, 2002. "Generalized Moments Estimation for Spatial Panel Data: Indonesian Rice Farming," Econometrics 0206004, EconWPA, revised 11 May 2003.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2013. "A Generalized Spatial Panel Data Model with Random Effects," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5-6), pages 650-685, August.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfafermayr, 2009. "A Generalized Spatial Panel Data Model with Random Effects," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 113, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2012. "A Generalized Spatial Panel Data Model with Random Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 3930, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balestra, Pietro, 1973. "Best quadratic unbiased estimators of the variance-covariance matrix in normal regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 17-28, March.
- Davis, Peter, 2002. "Estimating multi-way error components models with unbalanced data structures," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 67-95, January.
- Lung-Fei Lee, 2004. "Asymptotic Distributions of Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimators for Spatial Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1899-1925, November.
- Gilbert, Scott, 2002. "Testing the distribution of error components in panel data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 47-53, September.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Roberto Basile & Gianfranco Piras, 2005. "Using Spatial Panel Data in Modelling Regional Growth and Convergence," ISAE Working Papers 55, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Kapoor, Mudit & Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "Panel data models with spatially correlated error components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 97-130, September.
- Antweiler, Werner, 2001. "Nested random effects estimation in unbalanced panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 295-313, April.
- Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael & Winner, Hannes, 2005. "An unbalanced spatial panel data approach to US state tax competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 329-335, September.
- Harald Badinger & Peter Egger, 2009. "Estimation of Higher-Order Spatial Autoregressive Panel Data Error Component Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 2556, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boumahdi, R. & Chaaban, J. & Thomas, A., 2004. "Import demand estimation with country and product effects : application of multi-way unbalanced panel data models to Lebanese imports," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200417, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:47:y:2011:i:2:p:269-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.