An alternative to unrelated randomized response techniques with logistic regression analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shen-Ming Lee & Chin-Shang Li & Shu-Hui Hsieh & Li-Hui Huang, 2012. "Semiparametric estimation of logistic regression model with missing covariates and outcome," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(5), pages 621-653, July.
- Gerty J. L. M. Lensvelt-Mulders & Joop J. Hox & Peter G. M. van der Heijden & Cora J. M. Maas, 2005. "Meta-Analysis of Randomized Response Research," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 33(3), pages 319-348, February.
- Christopher R. Gjestvang & Sarjinder Singh, 2006. "A new randomized response model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 523-530, June.
- van den Hout, Ardo & van der Heijden, Peter G.M. & Gilchrist, Robert, 2007. "The logistic regression model with response variables subject to randomized response," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6060-6069, August.
- Hsieh, S.H. & Lee, S.M. & Shen, P.S., 2009. "Semiparametric analysis of randomized response data with missing covariates in logistic regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2673-2692, May.
- Hsieh, Shu-Hui & Li, Chin-Shang & Lee, Shen-Ming, 2013. "Logistic regression with outcome and covariates missing separately or simultaneously," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 32-54.
More about this item
KeywordsRandomized response technique; Transformation method; Joint conditional likelihood method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:25:y:2016:i:4:d:10.1007_s10260-016-0351-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.