A bivariate F distribution with marginals on arbitrary numerator and denominator degrees of freedom, and related bivariate beta and t distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olkin, Ingram & Liu, Ruixue, 2003. "A bivariate beta distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 407-412, May.
- Garthwaite, Paul H. & Kadane, Joseph B. & O'Hagan, Anthony, 2005. "Statistical Methods for Eliciting Probability Distributions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 680-701, June.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Adamski & S. Human & A. Bekker, 2012. "A generalized multivariate beta distribution: control charting when the measurements are from an exponential distribution," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 1045-1064, November.
More about this item
KeywordsChi-squared distribution; Positive dependence; Transformation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:18:y:2009:i:4:p:465-481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .