The return of the Phillips curve and other recent developments in business cycle theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sakovics, J. & Ponsati, C., 1995. "Rubinstein Batgaining with Tow-Sided Options," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 318.95, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Avery Christopher & Zemsky Peter B., 1994. "Money Burning and Multiple Equilibria in Bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 154-168, September.
- Avery Christopher & Zemsky Peter B., 1994. "Option Values and Bargaining Delays," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 139-153, September.
- Ponsati, C. & sakovics, J., 1996. "Bargaining in a changing Environment," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 351.96, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Vislie, Jon, 1988. "Equilibrium in a market with sequential bargaining and random outside options," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 325-328.
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1984. "Involuntary Unemployment as a Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1351-1364, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavan Mahadeva & Gabriel Sterne, 2002. "The role of short-run inflation targets and forecasts in disinflation," Bank of England working papers 167, Bank of England.
- Peter Flaschel & Göran Kauermann & Willi Semmler, 2007. "Testing Wage And Price Phillips Curves For The United States," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(4), pages 550-581, November.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Gang Gong & Willi Semmler, 2002. "Nonlinear Phillips Curves, Complex Dynamics and Monetary Policy in a Keynesian Macro Model," Working Paper Series 120, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Toichiro Asada & Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel, 2003. "Keynes-Metzler-Goodwin Model Building: The Closed Economy," Working Paper Series 124, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Pu Chen & Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Willi Semmler, 2006. "Keynesian Macrodynamics and the Phillips Curve. An Estimated Baseline Macromodel for the U.S. Economy," Working Paper Series 147, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ekkehard Ernst & Peter Flaschel & Christian Proano & Willi Semmler, 2006. "Disequilibrium Macroeconomic Dynamics, Income Distribution and Wage-Price Phillips Curves," IMK Working Paper 04-2006, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Christopher Malikane & Tshepo Mokoka, 2014. "The new Keynesian Phillips curve: endogeneity and misspecification," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(25), pages 3082-3089, September.
- Hallegatte, Stéphane & Ghil, Michael & Dumas, Patrice & Hourcade, Jean-Charles, 2008.
"Business cycles, bifurcations and chaos in a neo-classical model with investment dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 57-77, July.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Michael Ghil & Patrice Dumas & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2008. "Business Cycles, Bifurcations and Chaos in a Neo-Classical Model with Investment Dynamics," Post-Print halshs-00007196, HAL.
- C. Chiarella & P. Chen, 2004. "Keynesian Dynamics and the Wage-Price Spiral:Estimating a Baseline Disequilibrium Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 149, Society for Computational Economics.
- T. Asada & P. Chen, 2004.
"Keynesian Dynamics and the wage price spiral. A baseline disequilibrium approach,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
262, Society for Computational Economics.
- Toichiro Asada & Pu Chen & Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel, 2004. "Keynesian Dynamics and the Wage Price Spiral. A Baseline Disequilibrium Approach," Macroeconomics 0409001, EconWPA.
- Alejandro Rodríguez Arana, 2004. "Dinámica macroeconómica y la curva de Philips bajo diversos supuestos sobre el mecanismo de ajuste salarial," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 19(2), pages 181-210.
- José Francisco Bellod Redondo, 2007. "La Curva De Phillips Y La Crítica De Friedman," Contribuciones a la Economía, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 2007-12, December.
- Catalin Angelo Ioan & Gina Ioan, 2013. "An Equilibrium Model for an Open Economy. Romania’s Case," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(1), pages 102-125, February.
- Malikane, Christopher, 2012.
"The microfoundations of the Keynesian wage-price spiral,"
42921, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Nov 2012.
- Malikane, Christopher, 2012. "The Microfoundations of the Keynesian Wage-Price Spiral," MPRA Paper 42923, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Toichiro Asada & Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Christian R. Proaño, 2007. "Keynesian AD-AS, Quo Vadis?," Working Paper Series 151, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
KeywordsPhillips curve; sticky prices; business cycles;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:specre:v:2:y:2000:i:1:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.