Well-Being is a Process of Becoming: Respondent-Led Research With Organic Farmers in Madagascar
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 90 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Richmond & G.C. Filson & C. Paine & W.C. Pfeiffer & J.R. Taylor, 2000. "Non-Farm Rural Ontario Residents’ Perceived Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 159-186, May.
- Grown, Caren A. & Sebstad, Jennefer, 1989. "Introduction: Toward a wider perspective on women's employment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 937-952, July.
- Shirley Farlinger, 1996. "Quality of life for women," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 109-119, January.
- Barrientos, Stephanie & Dolan, Catherine & Tallontire, Anne, 2003. "A Gendered Value Chain Approach to Codes of Conduct in African Horticulture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1511-1526, September.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2000. "On the methodology of ISEW, GPI and related measures: some constructive suggestions and some doubt on the 'threshold' hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 347-361, September.
- Hamilton, Clive, 1999. "The genuine progress indicator methodological developments and results from Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 13-28, July.
- Liz Eckermann, 2000. "Gendering Indicators of Health and Well-being: Is Quality of Life Gender Neutral?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 29-54, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:90:y:2009:i:1:p:89-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.