Well-Being is a Process of Becoming: Respondent-Led Research With Organic Farmers in Madagascar
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 90 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hamilton, Clive, 1999. "The genuine progress indicator methodological developments and results from Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 13-28, July.
- Shirley Farlinger, 1996. "Quality of life for women," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 109-119, January.
- Barrientos, Stephanie & Dolan, Catherine & Tallontire, Anne, 2003. "A Gendered Value Chain Approach to Codes of Conduct in African Horticulture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1511-1526, September.
- Liz Eckermann, 2000. "Gendering Indicators of Health and Well-being: Is Quality of Life Gender Neutral?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 29-54, October.
- Grown, Caren A. & Sebstad, Jennefer, 1989. "Introduction: Toward a wider perspective on women's employment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 937-952, July.
- L. Richmond & G.C. Filson & C. Paine & W.C. Pfeiffer & J.R. Taylor, 2000. "Non-Farm Rural Ontario Residents’ Perceived Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 159-186, May.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2000. "On the methodology of ISEW, GPI and related measures: some constructive suggestions and some doubt on the 'threshold' hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 347-361, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:90:y:2009:i:1:p:89-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.