Municipal Environmental Management Indicators: A Bottom-Up Approach Applied to the Colombian Context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Torres-Delgado, Anna & Palomeque, Francesc López, 2014. "Measuring sustainable tourism at the municipal level," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 122-137.
- Kostevšek, Anja & Petek, Janez & Čuček, Lidija & Pivec, Aleksandra, 2013. "Conceptual design of a municipal energy and environmental system as an efficient basis for advanced energy planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 148-158.
- Michiel N. Daams & Paolo Veneri, 2017. "Living Near to Attractive Nature? A Well-Being Indicator for Ranking Dutch, Danish, and German Functional Urban Areas," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 501-526, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Guariso, Giorgio & Sangiorgio, Matteo, 2019. "Multi-objective planning of building stock renovation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 101-110.
- Yamilé Pérez Guilarte & Daniel Barreiro Quintáns, 2019. "Using Big Data to Measure Tourist Sustainability: Myth or Reality?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-19, October.
- González-Limón, José Manuel & Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio, 2013. "Understanding local adoption of tax credits to promote solar-thermal energy: Spanish municipalities' case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 277-284.
- Patrizia Modica & Alessandro Capocchi & Ilaria Foroni & Mariangela Zenga, 2018. "An Assessment of the Implementation of the European Tourism Indicator System for Sustainable Destinations in Italy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-21, September.
- Adina Letiţia Negruşa & Valentin Toader & Aurelian Sofică & Mihaela Filofteia Tutunea & Rozalia Veronica Rus, 2015. "Exploring Gamification Techniques and Applications for Sustainable Tourism," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-30, August.
- Palazzo, Maria & Vollero, Agostino & Vitale, Pierluigi & Siano, Alfonso, 2021. "Urban and rural destinations on Instagram: Exploring the influencers’ role in #sustainabletourism," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C).
- Pere Ariza-Montobbio & Susana Herrero Olarte, 2021. "Socio-metabolic profiles of electricity consumption along the rural–urban continuum of Ecuador: Whose energy sovereignty?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 7961-7995, May.
- Ilaria Foroni & Patrizia Modica & Mariangela Zenga, 2019. "Residents’ Satisfaction with Tourism and the European Tourism Indicator System in South Sardinia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-18, April.
- Smiljana Pivčević & Lidija Petrić & Ante Mandić, 2020. "Sustainability of Tourism Development in the Mediterranean—Interregional Similarities and Differences," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-17, September.
- Tihana Škrinjarić, 2021. "Ranking Environmental Aspects of Sustainable Tourism: Case of Selected European Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(10), pages 1-19, May.
- Huihui Feng & Xingpeng Chen & Peter Heck & Hong Miao, 2014. "An Entropy-Perspective Study on the Sustainable Development Potential of Tourism Destination Ecosystem in Dunhuang, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-27, December.
- Muñuzuri, Jesús & Muñoz-Díaz, María-Luisa, 2019. "Use of DEA to identify urban geographical zones with special difficulty for freight deliveries," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 1-1.
- Daams, Michiel N. & Sijtsma, Frans J. & Veneri, Paolo, 2019. "Mixed monetary and non-monetary valuation of attractive urban green space: A case study using Amsterdam house prices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 1-1.
- Swanson, Kristen K. & DeVereaux, Constance, 2017. "A theoretical framework for sustaining culture: Culturally sustainable entrepreneurship," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 78-88.
- Bouw, Kathelijne & Noorman, Klaas Jan & Wiekens, Carina J. & Faaij, André, 2021. "Local energy planning in the built environment: An analysis of model characteristics," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 144(C).
- Krstic, Bojan & Petrovic, Jelena & Stanišić, Tanja, 2015. "Analysis Of Key Indicators Of Economic Dimensions Of Spas' Sustainable Development In Serbia As Tourism Destinations," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues, Society of Economists Ekonomika, Nis, Serbia, vol. 61(3), pages 1-12, September.
- Christian Eckert & Harald Pechlaner, 2019. "Alternative Product Development as Strategy Towards Sustainability in Tourism: The Case of Lanzarote," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(13), pages 1-18, June.
- Kreg Lindberg & Christopher Wolsko, 2019. "Assessing Well-Being Factors in a Growing Community: A Multi-Attribute Vignette Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 315-335, July.
- Qingsong Wang & Xueliang Yuan & Jian Zhang & Yun Gao & Jinglan Hong & Jian Zuo & Wei Liu, 2015. "Assessment of the Sustainable Development Capacity with the Entropy Weight Coefficient Method," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-22, October.
- Giacomo Chiappa & Stefano Usai & Antonio Cocco & Marcello Atzeni, 2018.
"Sustainable Tourism Development and Climate Change: A Supply-Side Perspective,"
- Del Chiappa, Giacomo & Usai, Stefano & Cocco, Antonio & Atzeni, Marcello, 2018. "Sustainable Tourism Development and Climate Change: A Supply-Side Perspective," MPRA Paper 90099, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Mar 2018.
More about this item
KeywordsMunicipal environmental management; Environmental management indicators; Nariño—Colombia; Participatory approaches;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:141:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-018-1864-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.