Exploring Time Perspective in Greek Young Adults: Validation of the Zimbardo Time Perspective Inventory and Relationships with Mental Health Indicators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George Lyrakos & Dimitrios Damigos & Venetsanos Mavreas & Kostopanagiotou Georgia & Ioannis Dimoliatis, 2010. "A Translation and Validation Study of the Life Orientation Test Revised in the Greek Speaking Population of Nurses among Three Hospitals in Athens and Ioannina," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 129-142, January.
- Fiorenzo Laghi & Maria D’Alessio & Susanna Pallini & Roberto Baiocco, 2009. "Attachment Representations and Time Perspective in Adolescence," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 181-194, January.
- Wayne Velicer, 1976. "Determining the number of components from the matrix of partial correlations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 41(3), pages 321-327, September.
- Guthrie, Lori C. & Butler, Stephen C. & Ward, Michael M., 2009. "Time perspective and socioeconomic status: A link to socioeconomic disparities in health?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2145-2151, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Güell & Macarena Orchard & Martina Yopo & Álvaro Jiménez-Molina, 2015. "Time Perspectives and Subjective Wellbeing in Chile," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 127-141, August.
More about this item
KeywordsTime perspective; Zimbardo Time Perspective Inventory; Validity; Mental health indicators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:106:y:2012:i:1:p:41-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .