Informed desire and the ambitions of libertarian paternalism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard H. Thaler & Cass R. Sunstein, 2003. "Libertarian Paternalism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 175-179, May.
- Douglas Bernheim & Antonio Rangel, 2007.
"Beyond Revealed Preference Choice Theoretic Foundations for Behavioral Welfare Economics,"
07-031, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Antonio Rangel, 2008. "Beyond Revealed Preference: Choice Theoretic Foundations for Behavioral Welfare Economics," NBER Working Papers 13737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward L., 2006. "Paternalism and Psychology," Working Paper Series rwp06-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Qizilbash, Mozaffar, 1995.
"Obligation, Human Frailty, and Utilitarianism,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 145-156, May.
- Qizilbash, M., 1994. "Obligation, human frailty and utilitarianism," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9426, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Binder & Leonhard K. Lades, 2015.
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 3-27, February.
- Martin Binder & Leonhard K. Lades, 2013. "Autonomy-enhancing paternalism," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Binder, Martin & Lades, Leonhard K, 2014. "Autonomy-enhancing paternalism," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-02, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Martin Binder & Leonhard K. Lades, 2014. "Autonomy-enhancing Paternalism," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_800, Levy Economics Institute.
- Binder, Martin & Lades, Leonhard, 2014. "Autonomy-enhancing paternalism," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2014-09, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Schubert, Christian, 2015. "Opportunity And Preference Learning," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(02), pages 275-295, July.
- Roberto Fumagalli, 2016. "Decision sciences and the new case for paternalism: three welfare-related justificatory challenges," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 47(2), pages 459-480, August.
- Schubert, Christian, 2017. "Green nudges: Do they work? Are they ethical?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 329-342.
- Martin Binder, 2014. "Should evolutionary economists embrace libertarian paternalism?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 515-539, July.
- Klump Rainer & Wörsdörfer Manuel, 2015. "Paternalistic Economic Policies: Foundations, Implications and Critical Evaluations," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 27-60, January.
- Binder, Martin & Lades, Leonhard K, 2014. "Autonomy-enhancing paternalism," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-02, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:kap:copoec:v:28:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10602-016-9227-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akira Inoue & Kazumi Shimizu & Yoshiki Wakamatsu & Daisuke Udagawa, 2015. "Does Sunstein and Thaler’s Theory Have a Broad Scope?," Working Papers 1508, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Schubert Christian & Binder Martin, 2014. "Reconciling Normative and Behavioral Economics: An Application of the “Naturalistic Approach” to the Adaptation Problem," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 350-365, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:38:y:2012:i:4:p:647-658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .