The power of a collectivity to act in weighted voting games with many small voters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moshé Machover & Dan S. Felsenthal, 2001. "The Treaty of Nice and qualified majority voting," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(3), pages 431-464.
- Baldwin, Richard & Berglöf, Erik & Giavazzi, Francesco & Widgrén, Mika, 2000. "EU Reforms for Tomorrow’s Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 2623, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laruelle, Annick & Valenciano, Federico, 2007.
"Bargaining in committees as an extension of Nash's bargaining theory,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 291-305, January.
- Annick Laruelle & Federico Valenciano, 2006. "Bargaining in committees as an extension of Nash's bargaining theory," Post-Print halshs-00150523, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy, Sonali, 2008.
"The exact lower bound for the Coleman index of the power of a collectivity for a special class of simple majority games,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 296-300, September.
- Roy, Sonali, 2008. "The Exact Lower Bound for the Coleman Index of the Power of a Collectivity for a Special Class of Simple Majority Games," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12967, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00445126 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00344805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pritchard, Geoffrey & Reyhani, Reyhaneh & Wilson, Mark C., 2013. "Power measures derived from the sequential query process," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 174-180.
- Pavel Doležel, 2011. "Optimizing the Efficiency of Weighted Voting Games," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 5(3), pages 306-323, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:30:y:2008:i:4:p:581-601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.