Implementation of allocation rules under perfect information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- MANIQUET, François, 2003. "Implementation of allocation rules under perfect information," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1734, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maniquet, François & Sprumont, Yves, 2010.
"Sharing the cost of a public good: An incentive-constrained axiomatic approach,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 275-302, January.
- SPRUMONT, Yves & MANIQUET, François, 2006. "Sharing the Cost of a Public Good: An Incentive-Constrained Axiomatic Approach," Cahiers de recherche 06-2006, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- MANIQUET, François & SPRUMONT, Yves, 2010. "Sharing the cost of a public good: An incentive-constrained axiomatic approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2184, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- SPRUMONT, Yves & MANIQUET, François, 2006. "Sharing the Cost of a Public Good: an Incentive-Constrained Axiomatic Approach," Cahiers de recherche 2006-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Mealem, Yosef, 2011. "Implementation of individually rational social choice functions with guaranteed utilities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 165-167, August.
- Nava Kahana & Yosef Mealem & Shmuel Nitzan, 2009.
"The Efficient and Fair Approval of “Multiple‐Cost‐Single‐Benefit” Projects under Unilateral Information,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 11(6), pages 947-960, December.
- Nava Kahana & Yosef Mealem & Shmuel Nitzan, 2009. "The Efficient and Fair Approval of “Multiple-Cost-Single-Benefit” Projects Under Unilateral Information," Working Papers 2009-14, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Kahana, Nava & Mealem, Yosef & Nitzan, Shmuel, 2009. "The Efficient and Fair Approval of "Multiple-Cost - Single-Benefit" Projects under Unilateral Information," IZA Discussion Papers 4181, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yuan Ju & David Wettstein, 2009.
"Implementing cooperative solution concepts: a generalized bidding approach,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(2), pages 307-330, May.
- Ju, Y. & Wettstein, D., 2006. "Implementing Cooperative Solution Concepts : A Generalized Bidding Approach," Discussion Paper 2006-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ju, Y. & Wettstein, D., 2006. "Implementing Cooperative Solution Concepts : A Generalized Bidding Approach," Other publications TiSEM a0415c9e-d51e-4c93-8872-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yuan Ju & David Wettstein, 2006. "Implementing Cooperative Solution Concepts: a Generalized Bidding Approach," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/06, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Mealem, Yosef, 2010. "Efficient provision of a public project (almost) without knowing the cost-sharing rule," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 194-197, May.
- Velez, Rodrigo A. & Thomson, William, 2012. "Let them cheat!," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 948-963.
- Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2015. "A non-cooperative approach to the ordinal Shapley–Shubik rule," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 111-118.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:21:y:2003:i:2:p:323-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.