Adaptive Estimation of the Lag of a Long–memory Process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Hallin & Abdeslam Serroukh, 1999. "Adaptive estimation of the lag of a long-memory process," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2085, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Hallin & Madan Lal Puri, 1994. "Aligned rank tests for linear models with autocorrelated errors," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2045, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Swensen, Anders Rygh, 1985. "The asymptotic distribution of the likelihood ratio for autoregressive time series with a regression trend," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 54-70, February.
- Rudolf Beran, 1976. "Adaptive estimates for autoregressive processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 28(1), pages 77-89, December.
- Marc Hallin & Bas Werker, 1998.
"Optimal testing for semiparametric autoregressive models: from Gaussian Lagrange multipliers to regression rank scores and adaptive tests,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2221, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Bas Werker, 1998. "Optimal testing for semiparametric autoregressive models: from Gaussian Lagrange multipliers to regression rank scores and adaptive tests," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2219, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Drost, F.C. & Klaassen, C.A.J. & Werker, B.J.M., 1994.
"Adaptive estimation in time-series models,"
1994-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Drost, F.C. & Klaassen, C.A.J. & Werker, B.J.M., 1997. "Adaptive estimation in time-series models," Other publications TiSEM aa253902-af93-4e1e-b974-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Drost, F.C. & Klaasens, C.A.J. & Werker, B.J.M., 1994. "Adaptive Estimation in Time Series Models," Papers 9488, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Hallin, M. & Puri, M. L., 1994.
"Aligned Rank Tests for Linear Models with Autocorrelated Error Terms,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 175-237, August.
- Hallin, M. & Puri, L.M., 1992. "Aligned Rank tests for Linear Models with Autocorrelated Error Terms," Papers 9202, Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter M Robinson, 2004. "Efficiency Improvements in Inference on Stationary and Nonstationary Fractional Time Series," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 480, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Robinson, Peter, 2004. "Efficiency improvements in inference on stationary and nonstationary fractional time series," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2126, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsAMS 1980 subject classification: 62G10; 62M10.; time series; long memory process; adaptive estimation; local asymptotic normality; locally asymptotically minimax estimator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sistpr:v:1:y:1998:i:2:p:111-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .