The ability of different peer review procedures to flag problematic publications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ludo Waltman & Nees Jan van Eck, 2012. "A new methodology for constructing a publication‐level classification system of science," Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 63(12), pages 2378-2392, December.
- Ludo Waltman & Nees Jan Eck, 2012. "A new methodology for constructing a publication-level classification system of science," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 63(12), pages 2378-2392, December.
- Azoulay, Pierre & Bonatti, Alessandro & Krieger, Joshua L., 2017.
"The career effects of scandal: Evidence from scientific retractions,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1552-1569.
- Pierre Azoulay & Alessandro Bonatti & Joshua L. Krieger, 2015. "The Career Effects of Scandal: Evidence from Scientific Retractions," NBER Working Papers 21146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brandli Stitzel & Gary A. Hoover & William Clark, 2018. "More on Plagiarism in the Social Sciences," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 99(3), pages 1075-1088, September.
- Hopp, Christian & Hoover, Gary A., 2017. "How prevalent is academic misconduct in management research?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 73-81.
- Tianwei He, 2013. "Retraction of global scientific publications from 2001 to 2010," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 96(2), pages 555-561, August.
- Marion Schmidt, 2018. "An analysis of the validity of retraction annotation in pubmed and the web of science," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 69(2), pages 318-328, February.
- Yýldýrým Beyazýt ÇÝÇEN, 2017. "II. International Strategic Research Congress," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 423-424, December.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch integrity; Peer review; Retractions; Scientific publishing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:118:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2969-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.