Community evolution analysis based on co-author network: a case study of academic communities of the journal of “Annals of the Association of American Geographers”
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marjan Cugmas & Anuška Ferligoj & Luka Kronegger, 2016. "The stability of co-authorship structures," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(1), pages 163-186, January.
- Chengliang Liu & Qinchang Gui, 2016. "Mapping intellectual structures and dynamics of transport geography research: a scientometric overview from 1982 to 2014," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(1), pages 159-184, October.
- Yuan Wang & Cuiyun Xiang & Peng Zhao & Guozhu Mao & Huibin Du, 2016. "A bibliometric analysis for the research on river water quality assessment and simulation during 2000–2014," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(3), pages 1333-1346, September.
- repec:spr:scient:v:101:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1295-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:93:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0794-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:84:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0129-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Geoffrey J., 2005. "All Possible Worlds: A History of Geographical Ideas," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 4, number 9780195168709.
- repec:spr:scient:v:65:y:2005:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-005-0281-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAnnals of the Association of American Geographers; Co-author network; Community detection; Lifecycle analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2515-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.