The role of risk preferences and flexibility for risk management: lessons from a custom manufacturing environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gotoh, Jun-ya & Takano, Yuichi, 2007. "Newsvendor solutions via conditional value-at-risk minimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(1), pages 80-96, May.
- Chung, Chia-Shin & Flynn, James & Kirca, Omer, 2008. "A multi-item newsvendor problem with preseason production and capacitated reactive production," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(3), pages 775-792, August.
- Werner Jammernegg & Peter Kischka, 2007. "Risk-averse and risk-taking newsvendors: a conditional expected value approach," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 93-110, April.
- Francas, David & Kremer, Mirko & Minner, Stefan & Friese, Markus, 2009. "Strategic process flexibility under lifecycle demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 427-440, October.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Ebru K. Bish & Ana Muriel & Stephan Biller, 2005. "Managing Flexible Capacity in a Make-to-Order Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(2), pages 167-180, February.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing-production interface; Risk management; Flexibility; L23; L65; M11;
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:rvmgts:v:3:y:2009:i:2:p:117-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .