Strategy-proof allocation when preferences are single-plateaued
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bossert, Walter & Peters, Hans, 2014.
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 162-168.
- Walter Bossert & Hans Peters, 2013. "Single-Basined Choice," Cahiers de recherche 04-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BOSSERT, Walter & PETERS, Hans, 2013. "Single-basined choice," Cahiers de recherche 2013-03, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Bossert W. & Peters H.J.M., 2013. "Single-basined choice," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Doghmi, Ahmed & Ziad, Abderrahmane, 2015.
"Nash implementation in private good economies with single-plateaued preferences and in matching problems,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 32-39.
- Ahmed Doghmi & Abderrahmane Ziad, 2015. "Nash implementation in private good economies with single-plateaued preferences and in matching problems," Post-Print halshs-01116843, HAL.
- Ahmed Doghmi & Abderrahmane Ziad, 2013. "Nash Implementation in Private Good Economies with Single-Plateaued Preferences," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201311, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Bossert, Walter & Peters, Hans, 2013.
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 134-139.
- Walter Bossert & Hans Peters, 2012. "Single-Plateaued Choice," Cahiers de recherche 05-2012, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bossert Walter & Peters Hans, 2012. "Single-plateaued choice," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- BOSSERT, Walter & PETERS, Hans, 2012. "Single-plateaued choice," Cahiers de recherche 2012-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Lars Ehlers, 2011. "A characterization of the uniform rule without Pareto-optimality," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 447-452, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSingle-plateaued preferences; strategy-proofness; sequential-allotment solutions;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:7:y:2002:i:1:p:105-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.