Using AHP to evaluate the criteria of auto spare parts industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pi-Fang Hsu & Bi-Yu Chen, 2007. "Developing and Implementing a Selection Model for Bedding Chain Retail Store Franchisee Using Delphi and Fuzzy AHP," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 275-290, April.
- Ayşe Okur & Efendi Nasibov & Musa Kiliç & Murat Yavuz, 2009. "Using OWA aggregation technique in QFD: a case study in education in a textile engineering department," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 999-1009, November.
- Kuo-Liang Lee & Wen-Chih Huang & Junn-Yuan Teng, 2009. "Locating the competitive relation of global logistics hub using quantitative SWOT analytical method," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 87-107, January.
- Vaidya, Omkarprasad S. & Kumar, Sushil, 2006. "Analytic hierarchy process: An overview of applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 1-29, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chao-Chan Wu, 2016. "Constructing a weighted keyword-based patent network approach to identify technological trends and evolution in a field of green energy: a case of biofuels," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 213-235, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAuto spare parts supplier; Analytic hierarchy process; Pairwise comparison; Quality; Service;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:1:p:359-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .