Using AHP to evaluate the criteria of auto spare parts industry
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pi-Fang Hsu & Bi-Yu Chen, 2007. "Developing and Implementing a Selection Model for Bedding Chain Retail Store Franchisee Using Delphi and Fuzzy AHP," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 275-290, April.
- Ayşe Okur & Efendi Nasibov & Musa Kiliç & Murat Yavuz, 2009. "Using OWA aggregation technique in QFD: a case study in education in a textile engineering department," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 999-1009, November.
- Kuo-Liang Lee & Wen-Chih Huang & Junn-Yuan Teng, 2009. "Locating the competitive relation of global logistics hub using quantitative SWOT analytical method," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 87-107, January.
- Vaidya, Omkarprasad S. & Kumar, Sushil, 2006. "Analytic hierarchy process: An overview of applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Dan Wang & Yezhuang Tian & Yunquan Hu, 2005. "Empirical Study Of Supplier Selection Practices In Supply Chain Management In Manufacturing Companies," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 391-409.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:1:p:359-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.