A critique of the use of triangulation in social research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oleke, Christopher & Blystad, Astrid & Rekdal, Ole Bjørn, 2005. ""When the obvious brother is not there": Political and cultural contexts of the orphan challenge in northern Uganda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 2628-2638, December.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:12:d:10.1057_jors.2008.125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Sánchez-Algarra & M. Anguera, 2013. "Qualitative/quantitative integration in the inductive observational study of interactive behaviour: impact of recording and coding among predominating perspectives," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 1237-1257, February.
- Peter Swanborn, 1996. "A common base for quality control criteria in quantitative and qualitative research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 19-35, February.
- Ton, Giel & Vellema, Sietze & DeRuyterDeWildt, Marieke, 2011. "Credible evidence on complex change processes: key challenges in impact evaluation on agricultural value chains," MPRA Paper 32027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:05:n:s1363919617400023 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Mauceri, 2016. "Integrating quality into quantity: survey research in the era of mixed methods," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1213-1231, May.
- Paul Downward & Andrew Mearman, 2005. "Methodological Triangulation at the Bank of England:An Investigation," Working Papers 0505, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Paul Downward & Andrew Mearman, 2008. "Decision-making at the Bank of England: a critical appraisal," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 385-409, July.
- de Chernatony, Leslie & Cottam (née Drury), Susan, 2009. "Interacting contributions of different departments to brand success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 297-304, March.
- Mingers, John & Brocklesby, John, 1997. "Multimethodology: Towards a framework for mixing methodologies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 489-509, October.
- Eeva-Mari Ihantola & Lili-Anne Kihn, 2011. "Threats to validity and reliability in mixed methods accounting research," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 39-58, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:25:y:1991:i:2:p:115-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.