A flexible latent trait model for response times in tests
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 77 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey Douglas & Michael Kosorok & Betty Chewning, 1999. "A latent variable model for discrete multivariate psychometric waiting times," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 69-82, March.
- Dirk Vorberg & Wolfgang Schwarz, 1990. "Rasch-representable reaction time distributions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 617-632, December.
- Victoria Savalei, 2006. "Logistic Approximation to the Normal: The KL Rationale," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 763-767, December.
- Thomas R. Fleming & D. Y. Lin, 2000. "Survival Analysis in Clinical Trials: Past Developments and Future Directions," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 971-983, December.
- Eric Maris, 1993. "Additive and multiplicative models for gamma distributed random variables, and their application as psychometric models for response times," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 445-469, September.
- Stephen Schilling & R. Bock, 2005. "High-dimensional maximum marginal likelihood item factor analysis by adaptive quadrature," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 533-555, September.
- Gerard Breukelen, 1995. "Psychometric and information processing properties of selected response time models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 95-113, March.
- Heath, Jeffrey W. & Fu, Michael C. & Jank, Wolfgang, 2009. "New global optimization algorithms for model-based clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 3999-4017, October.
- Alberto Maydeu, 2005.
"Limited Information Goodness-Of-Fit Testing In Multidimensional Contingency Tables,"
Working Papers Economia
wp05-12, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Albert Maydeu-Olivares & Harry Joe, 2006. "Limited Information Goodness-of-fit Testing in Multidimensional Contingency Tables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 713-732, December.
- Gerard Breukelen, 1997. "Separability of item and person parameters in response time models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 525-544, December.
- J. Ramsay, 1991. "Kernel smoothing approaches to nonparametric item characteristic curve estimation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 611-630, December.
- Dominik Heinzmann, 2008. "A filtered polynomial approach to density estimation," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 343-360, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:77:y:2012:i:1:p:31-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.