A flexible latent trait model for response times in tests
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 77 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dominik Heinzmann, 2008. "A filtered polynomial approach to density estimation," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 343-360, July.
- Thomas R. Fleming & D. Y. Lin, 2000. "Survival Analysis in Clinical Trials: Past Developments and Future Directions," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 971-983, December.
- Gerard Breukelen, 1997. "Separability of item and person parameters in response time models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 525-544, December.
- Jeffrey Douglas & Michael Kosorok & Betty Chewning, 1999. "A latent variable model for discrete multivariate psychometric waiting times," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 69-82, March.
- Eric Maris, 1993. "Additive and multiplicative models for gamma distributed random variables, and their application as psychometric models for response times," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 445-469, September.
- Gerard Breukelen, 1995. "Psychometric and information processing properties of selected response time models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 95-113, March.
- J. Ramsay, 1991. "Kernel smoothing approaches to nonparametric item characteristic curve estimation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 611-630, December.
- Victoria Savalei, 2006. "Logistic Approximation to the Normal: The KL Rationale," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 763-767, December.
- Dirk Vorberg & Wolfgang Schwarz, 1990. "Rasch-representable reaction time distributions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 617-632, December.
- Stephen Schilling & R. Bock, 2005. "High-dimensional maximum marginal likelihood item factor analysis by adaptive quadrature," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 533-555, September.
- Albert Maydeu-Olivares & Harry Joe, 2006. "Limited Information Goodness-of-fit Testing in Multidimensional Contingency Tables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 713-732, December.
- Heath, Jeffrey W. & Fu, Michael C. & Jank, Wolfgang, 2009. "New global optimization algorithms for model-based clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 3999-4017, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:77:y:2012:i:1:p:31-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.