Thurstonian modeling of ranking data via mean and covariance structure analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 64 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yoshio Takane & Jan Leeuw, 1987. "On the relationship between item response theory and factor analysis of discretized variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 393-408, September.
- Wai Chan & Peter Bentler, 1998. "Covariance structure analysis of ordinal ipsative data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 369-399, December.
- Albert Satorra, 1989. "Alternative test criteria in covariance structure analysis: A unified approach," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 131-151, March.
- Todd E. Clark, 1995.
"Small sample properties of estimators of non-linear models of covariance structure,"
Research Working Paper
95-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Clark, Todd E, 1996. "Small-Sample Properties of Estimators of Nonlinear Models of Covariance Structure," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(3), pages 367-73, July.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1994. "On the estimation of polychoric correlations and their asymptotic covariance matrix," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 381-389, September.
- Bengt Muthén & Albert Satorra, 1995. "Technical aspects of Muthén's liscomp approach to estimation of latent variable relations with a comprehensive measurement model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(4), pages 489-503, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:64:y:1999:i:3:p:325-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.