Inward investment, transaction linkages and productivity spillovers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Nigel Driffield & Max Munday & Annette Roberts, 2004. "Inward investment, transaction linkages and productivity spillovers," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 699-722, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Imbriani & R. Pittiglio & F. Reganati & E. Sica, 2014.
"How Much do Technological Gap, Firm Size, and Regional Characteristics Matter for the Absorptive Capacity of Italian Enterprises?,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(1), pages 57-72, February.
- Cesare Imbriani & Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati & Edgardo Sica, 2011. "How much do technological gap, firm size, and regional characteristics matter for the absorptive capacity of Italian enterprises?," FIW Working Paper series 073, FIW.
- repec:spr:lsprsc:v:10:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12076-017-0192-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura & Isabel Proença, 2009.
"FDI spillovers at regional level: Evidence from Portugal,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(3), pages 591-607, August.
- Nuno Crespo & Isabel Proença & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2007. "FDI Spillovers at Regional Level: Evidence from Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/28, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Nuno Crespo & Isabel Proença & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2008. "FDI Spillovers at Regional Level: Evidence from Portugal," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0508, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Jordaan, Jacob A., 2008. "Intra- and Inter-industry Externalities from Foreign Direct Investment in the Mexican Manufacturing Sector: New Evidence from Mexican Regions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2838-2854, December.
- Henry Wai-Chung Yeung, 2009. "Transnational Corporations, Global Production Networks, and Urban and Regional Development: A Geographer's Perspective on "Multinational Enterprises and the Global Economy"," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 197-226.
- Colin Wren & Jonathan Jones, 2012. "On the Relative Importance of Intermediate and Non-Intermediate Goods for FDI Location: A New Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa12p165, European Regional Science Association.
- Jones, Jonathan & Wren, Colin, 2011. "On the relative importance of agglomeration economies in the location of FDI across British regions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58526, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maria Rosaria Marcone, 2016. "Multilocalisation and the Growth of Knowledge Assets in Medium-Sized Multinationals (MSMs)," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(3), pages 676-693, September.
- Driffield, Nigel & Girma, Sourafel & Henry, Michael & Taylor, Karl, 2010. "Wage Inequality, Linkages and FDI," IZA Discussion Papers 4722, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nuno CRESPO & Isabel PROENÇA & Maria Paula FONTOURA, 2012.
"The Spatial Dimension in FDI Spillovers: Evidence at the Regional Level from Portugal,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1), pages 115-130.
- Nuno Crespo & Isabel Proença & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2010. "The Spatial Dimension in FDI Spillovers: Evidence at the Regional Level from Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/17, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Jonathan Jones & Colin Wren, 2011. "On the Relative Importance of Agglomeration Economies in the Location of FDI Across British Regions," SERC Discussion Papers 0089, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Jacob Jordaan & Eduardo Rodriguez-Oreggia, 2012. "Regional growth in Mexico under trade liberalisation: how important are agglomeration and FDI?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(1), pages 179-202, February.
- Miguel A. Márquez & Julián Ramajo & Geoffrey JD. Hewings, 2015. "Regional growth and spatial spillovers: Evidence from an SpVAR for the Spanish regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94, pages 1-18, November.
- Miguel Márquez & Julián Ramajo & Geoffrey Hewings, 2010. "A spatio-temporal econometric model of regional growth in Spain," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 207-226, June.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:1:p:57-72 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity spillovers; foreign manufacturing; input-output tables; spatial dependence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:83:y:2004:i:4:p:699-722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.