articles: Calorie intake and income elasticities in EU countries: A convergence analysis using cointegration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Mtimet, Nadhem & Gil, Jose Maria, 2008. "AnÃ¡lisis de la demanda de alimentos en EspaÃ±a considerando el impacto de la dieta sobre la salud," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2).
- Fousekis, Panos, 2009. "International Consumption Patterns for Proteins and Fats: Intra-distributional Mobility and the Role of Income Elasticity," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
- Ogundari, Kolawole, 2011. "Estimating Demand for Nutrients in Nigeria: A Vector Error Correction Model," MPRA Paper 28930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kolawole Ogundari & Shoichi Ito & Victor O Okoruwa, 2016.
"Estimating nutrition-income elasticities in sub-Saharan Africa: implications on health,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(1), pages 59-69, January.
- Ogundari, Kolawole & Ito, Shoichi & Okoruwa, Victor, 2014. "Estimating nutrition-income elasticities in sub-Saharan African:Implication on health," MPRA Paper 63523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferda HALICIOGLU, 2012. "The Demand for Calories in Turkey," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 27(316), pages 93-108.
- Edward Nissan & Farhang Niroomand, 2015. "Gender and Spatial Educational Attainment Gaps in Turkey," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 102-109, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean food demand; calorie intake; cointegration; convergence;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:80:y:2001:i:2:p:165-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .