Do Rural Residents in China Understand EQ-5D-5L as Intended? Evidence From a Qualitative Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Molero-Simarro, Ricardo, 2017. "Inequality in China revisited. The effect of functional distribution of income on urban top incomes, the urban-rural gap and the Gini index, 1978–2015," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 101-117.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hanewald, Katja & Jia, Ruo & Liu, Zining, 2021. "Why is inequality higher among the old? Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Liu, Dan & Jin, Yanhong & Pray, Carl & Liu, Shuang, 2020. "The Effects of Digital Inclusive Finance on Household Income and Income Inequality in China?," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304238, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhixin Zeng & Xiaojun Wang, 2021. "Effects of Domestic Tourism on Urban-Rural Income Inequality: Evidence from China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(16), pages 1-21, August.
- Yu, Mingzhe & Deng, Xin, 2021. "The Inheritance of Marketization Level and Regional Human Capital Accumulation: Evidence from China," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(C).
- Hongguang Nie & René Kemp & Véronique Vasseur, 2020. "Exploring the Changing Gap of Residential Energy Consumption per Capita in China and the Netherlands: A Comparative Analysis of Driving Forces," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(11), pages 1-17, June.
- Shao-Hsun Keng & Peter F. Orazem, 2019.
"Performance pay, the marriage market and rising income inequality in Taiwan,"
Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 969-992, September.
- Keng, Shao-Hsun & Orazem, Peter F., 2017. "Performance Pay, the Marriage Market and Rising Income Inequality in Taiwan," ISU General Staff Papers 201702050800001023, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Keng, Shao-Hsun & Orazem, Peter F., 2019. "Performance Pay, the Marriage Market and Rising Income Inequality in Taiwan," ISU General Staff Papers 201901010800001023, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Deng, Xin & Yu, Mingzhe, 2021. "Does the marginal child increase household debt? – Evidence from the new fertility policy in China," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(C).
- Belton M. Fleisher & William H. McGuire & Xiaojun Wang & Min Qiang Zhao, 2021.
"Induced innovation: evidence from China’s secondary industry,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(52), pages 6075-6093, November.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & McGuire, William H. & Wang, Xiaojun & Zhao, Min Qiang, 2020. "Induced Innovation: Evidence from China's Secondary Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 13072, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wang, Hao & Fidrmuc, Jan & Luo, Qi, 2021.
"A spatial analysis of inward FDI and urban–rural wage inequality in China,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 45(3).
- Hao Wang & Jan Fidrmuc & Qi Luo, 2021. "A spatial analysis of inward FDI and urban–rural wage inequality in China," Post-Print hal-03592802, HAL.
- Zhangqi, Zhong & Zhuli, Chen & Lingyun, He, 2022. "Technological innovation, industrial structural change and carbon emission transferring via trade-------An agent-based modeling approach," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 110(C).
- Daizhong Tang & Mengyuan Mao & Jiangang Shi & Wenwen Hua, 2021. "The Spatio-Temporal Analysis of Urban-Rural Coordinated Development and Its Driving Forces in Yangtze River Delta," Land, MDPI, vol. 10(5), pages 1-21, May.
- Li, Jinjing & Wang, Xinmei & Xu, Jing & Yuan, Chang, 2020.
"The role of public pensions in income inequality among elderly households in China 1988–2013,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
- Li, Jinjing & Wang, Xinmei & Yuan, Chang & Xu, Jing, 2018. "The Role of Public Pensions in Income Inequality among Elderly Households in China 1988–2013," CIS Discussion paper series 674, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yong Liu & Cuihong Long, 2021. "Urban and Rural Income Gap: Does Urban Spatial Form Matter in China?," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(1), pages 21582440211, March.
- Xuanming Ji & Kun Wang & He Xu & Muchen Li, 2021. "Has Digital Financial Inclusion Narrowed the Urban-Rural Income Gap: The Role of Entrepreneurship in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(15), pages 1-18, July.
- Chu Chu & Rie Nomura & Suguru Mori, 2019. "Actual Conditions of Mixed Public–Private Planning for Housing Complexes in Beijing," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(8), pages 1-19, April.
- Yitian Ren & Heng Li & Liyin Shen & Yu Zhang & Yang Chen & Jinhuan Wang, 2018. "What Is the Efficiency of Fast Urbanization? A China Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(9), pages 1-26, September.
- Meishu Wang & Hui Gong, 2018. "Imbalanced Development and Economic Burden for Urban and Rural Wastewater Treatment in China—Discharge Limit Legislation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(8), pages 1-12, July.
- Benra, Felipe & Nahuelhual, Laura, 2019. "A trilogy of inequalities: Land ownership, forest cover and ecosystem services distribution," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 247-257.
- Tao, Dongjie & He, Lingyun & Hamilton, Jonathan & Xu, Ding, 2021. "Children's marriage and parental subjective well-being: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C).
- Meishu Wang & Hui Gong, 2019. "Expected Rural Wastewater Treatment Promoted by Provincial Local Discharge Limit Legislation in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(10), pages 1-13, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:pharmo:v:5:y:2021:i:1:d:10.1007_s41669-020-00212-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.