Impact of carbon emission policies on manufacturing, remanufacturing and collection of used item decisions with price dependent return rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hovelaque, Vincent & Bironneau, Laurent, 2015.
"The carbon-constrained EOQ model with carbon emission dependent demand,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 285-291.
- V Hovelaque & L Bironneau, 2015. "The carbon-constrained EOQ model with carbon emission dependent demand," Post-Print halshs-01103463, HAL.
- Tagaras, George & Zikopoulos, Christos, 2008. "Optimal location and value of timely sorting of used items in a remanufacturing supply chain with multiple collection sites," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 424-432, October.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:250:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1936-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Bonney, Maurice & Jaber, Mohamad Y., 2011. "Environmentally responsible inventory models: Non-classical models for a non-classical era," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 43-53, September.
- Bazan, Ehab & Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Zanoni, Simone, 2017. "Carbon emissions and energy effects on a two-level manufacturer-retailer closed-loop supply chain model with remanufacturing subject to different coordination mechanisms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 394-408.
- Dobos, Imre & Richter, Knut, 2004. "An extended production/recycling model with stationary demand and return rates," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 311-323, August.
- Glock, C. H. & Jaber, M. Y. & El Saadany, A., 2013. "Supply Chain Coordination with Emission Reduction Incentives," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 57672, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Dobos, Imre & Richter, Knut, 2006. "A production/recycling model with quality consideration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 571-579, December.
- Xu, Xiaoping & Zhang, Wei & He, Ping & Xu, Xiaoyan, 2017. "Production and pricing problems in make-to-order supply chain with cap-and-trade regulation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PB), pages 248-257.
- Du, Shaofu & Zhu, Lili & Liang, Liang & Ma, Fang, 2013. "Emission-dependent supply chain and environment-policy-making in the ‘cap-and-trade’ system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 61-67.
- Chaabane, A. & Ramudhin, A. & Paquet, M., 2012. "Design of sustainable supply chains under the emission trading scheme," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 37-49.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4430-:d:185744 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsClosed loop supply chain; EPQ model; Remanufacturing; Carbon emission policies; Waste disposal; Price dependent return rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:opsear:v:55:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s12597-018-0336-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.