Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Håvard Rue & Sara Martino & Nicolas Chopin, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian inference for latent Gaussian models by using integrated nested Laplace approximations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 319-392.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Wettenhall, 2009. "Crises and Natural Disasters: a Review of Two Schools of Study Drawing on Australian Wildfire Experience," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 247-261, September.
- Constantina Safiliou-Rothschild, 2009. "Are Older People Responsible for High Healthcare Costs?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(1), pages 57-64, April.
- Márcio Braga, 2009. "Juan Bautista Alberdi: o Pensamento Econômico de um Liberal Latino-Americano no Século XIX," Working Papers 09_15, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Rolf Lüders, 2012. "La Misión Klein-Saks, los Chicago Boys y la Política Económica," Documentos de Trabajo 411, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Scott, Susan V. & Paris, Carolyn, 2009. "Transactionalizing technologies versus performing contracts: from ERP to credit default swaps at AIG," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 26701, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Viviana Sarmiento Guzmán, 2012. "Comportamiento del gasto primario en Colombia: una evidencia empírica," REVISTA FINANZAS Y POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA, vol. 4(2), pages 113-126, December.
- Pesqué-Cela, Vanesa & Tao, Ran & Liu, Yongdong & Sun, Laixiang, 2009. "Challenging, complementing or assuming 'the Mandate of Heaven'? Political distrust and the rise of self-governing social organizations in rural China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 151-168, March.
- Geuens, Maggie, 2011. "Where does business research go from here? Food-for-thought on academic papers in business research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1104-1107, October.
- Li, Ling, 2011. "Assessing the relational benefits of logistics services perceived by manufacturers in supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 58-67, July.
- Choi, Tsan Ming & Chow, Pui Sze & Liu, Shuk Ching, 2013. "Implementation of fashion ERP systems in China: Case study of a fashion brand, review and future challenges," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 70-81.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:nathaz:v:41:y:2007:i:3:p:379-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.