Economic, technological and sustainability-based qualifications with reference to Europe: Iberia’s new metal mining projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Komninos Angelakoglou & Georgios Gaidajis, 2020. "A Conceptual Framework to Evaluate the Environmental Sustainability Performance of Mining Industrial Facilities," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(5), pages 1-20, March.
- Michael Tost & Benjamin Bayer & Michael Hitch & Stephan Lutter & Peter Moser & Susanne Feiel, 2018. "Metal Mining’s Environmental Pressures: A Review and Updated Estimates on CO 2 Emissions, Water Use, and Land Requirements," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(8), pages 1-14, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de la Torre de Palacios, Luis & Espí Rodríguez, José Antonio, 2022. "Dematerialisation and material flow analysis as sustainability indicators in the extraction of mineral resources," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C).
- de la Torre de Palacios, Luis & Espí Rodríguez, José Antonio, 2022. "In mining, not everything is a circular economy: Case studies from recent mining projects in Iberia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C).
- Borkowski, Bolesław & Krawiec, Monika & Karwański, Marek & Szczesny, Wiesław & Shachmurove, Yochanan, 2021. "Modeling garch processes in base metals returns using panel data," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Konstantinos Kourtzanidis & Komninos Angelakoglou & Vasilis Apostolopoulos & Paraskevi Giourka & Nikolaos Nikolopoulos, 2021. "Assessing Impact, Performance and Sustainability Potential of Smart City Projects: Towards a Case Agnostic Evaluation Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(13), pages 1-38, July.
- Despoina Aktsoglou & Georgios Gaidajis, 2020. "A Case Study on Environmental Sustainability Assessment of Spatial Entities with Anthropogenic Activities: The National Park of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace, Greece," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(11), pages 1-17, June.
- Tatyana Ponomarenko & Marina Nevskaya & Oksana Marinina, 2020. "An Assessment of the Applicability of Sustainability Measurement Tools to Resource-Based Economies of the Commonwealth of Independent States," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(14), pages 1-20, July.
- Ratchayuda Kongboon & Shabbir H. Gheewala & Sate Sampattagul, 2021. "Empowering a Sustainable City Using Self-Assessment of Environmental Performance on EcoCitOpia Platform," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(14), pages 1-17, July.
- Elshkaki, Ayman, 2019. "Material-energy-water-carbon nexus in China’s electricity generation system up to 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C).
- Mohamad Issa & Adrian Ilinca & Daniel R. Rousse & Loïc Boulon & Philippe Groleau, 2023. "Renewable Energy and Decarbonization in the Canadian Mining Industry: Opportunities and Challenges," Energies, MDPI, vol. 16(19), pages 1-22, October.
- Fco. Javier García-Gómez & Víctor Fco. Rosales-Prieto & Alberto Sánchez-Lite & José Luis Fuentes-Bargues & Cristina González-Gaya, 2021. "An Approach to Sustainability Risk Assessment in Industrial Assets," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(12), pages 1-23, June.
- Cherepovitsyn, Alexey & Solovyova, Victoria & Dmitrieva, Diana, 2023. "New challenges for the sustainable development of the rare-earth metals sector in Russia: Transforming industrial policies," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C).
- James McNeice & Harshit Mahandra & Ahmad Ghahreman, 2022. "Biogenic Production of Thiosulfate from Organic and Inorganic Sulfur Substrates for Application to Gold Leaching," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(24), pages 1-16, December.
- Paraskevi Ovezikoglou & Dimitrios Aidonis & Charisios Achillas & Christos Vlachokostas & Dionysis Bochtis, 2020. "Sustainability Assessment of Investments Based on a Multiple Criteria Methodological Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(17), pages 1-13, August.
- Simon Meißner, 2021. "The Impact of Metal Mining on Global Water Stress and Regional Carrying Capacities—A GIS-Based Water Impact Assessment," Resources, MDPI, vol. 10(12), pages 1-34, November.
- Ingmar Jürgens & Stefanie Berendsen & Katharina Erdmann & Karsten Neuhoff, 2020. "Issues Paper about How to Design Climate Bonds for the Steel and Selected Non-Ferrous Metals Sectors," DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, volume 127, number pbk149, February.
- Giovanna Antonella Dino & Susanna Mancini & Manuela Lasagna & Sabrina Maria Rita Bonetto & Domenico Antonio De Luca & Maria Dolores Pereira & Esther Holden Baptista & Irina Ludmilla de Ferro Miranda M, 2022. "Cooperative Projects to Share Good Practices towards More Effective Sustainable Mining—SUGERE: A Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-17, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment cluster; Economic indicators; Iberian mining; Mining valuation methodologies; Sustainability indicators; Technological indicators;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minecn:v:34:y:2021:i:2:d:10.1007_s13563-021-00257-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.