Note on the kolmogorov statistic in the discrete case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Abdeljelil Farhat, 2001.
"Exact Nonparametric Two-Sample Homogeneity Tests for Possibly Discrete Distributions,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & FARHAT, Abdeljelil, 2001. "Exact Nonparametric Two-Sample Homogeneity Tests for Possibly Discrete Distributions," Cahiers de recherche 2001-23, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dufour, J.M. & Farhat, A., 2001. "Exact Nonparametric Two-Sample Homogeneity Tests for Possibly Discrete Distributions," Cahiers de recherche 2001-23, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- repec:spr:scient:v:92:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0654-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Blöchlinger & Markus Leippold, 2011. "A New Goodness-of-Fit Test for Event Forecasting and Its Application to Credit Defaults," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(3), pages 487-505, March.
- Brice Corgnet & Roberto Hernán-González, 2011. "Don't Ask Me If You Will Not Listen: The Dilemma of Participative Decision Making," Working Papers 11-04, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie & Lindskog, Annika, 2009.
"Preferences for redistribution--A country comparison of fairness judgements,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 884-902, December.
- Ann-Sofie Isaksson & Annika Lindskog, 2009. "Preferences for redistribution- A country comparison of fairness judgements," Post-Print hal-00724184, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:7:y:1963:i:1:p:115-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.