Testing the constancy in varying-coefficient regression models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 74 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/184/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Colin Wu & Kai Yu & Chin-Tsang Chiang, 2000. "A Two-Step Smoothing Method for Varying-Coefficient Models with Repeated Measurements," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 52(3), pages 519-543, September.
- Jianqing Fan, 2000. "Simultaneous Confidence Bands and Hypothesis Testing in Varying-coefficient Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(4), pages 715-731.
- Wenxin Mao & Linda H. Zhao, 2003. "Free-knot polynomial splines with confidence intervals," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(4), pages 901-919.
- Harrison, David Jr. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1978. "Hedonic housing prices and the demand for clean air," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Hannig, Jan & Iyer, Hari & Patterson, Paul, 2006. "Fiducial Generalized Confidence Intervals," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 254-269, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:74:y:2011:i:3:p:409-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.