On equalities of estimations of parametric functions under a general linear model and its restricted models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2002:i:1:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. Ravikumar & Surajit Ray & N. Eugene Savin, 2000. "Robust Wald Tests in SUR Systems with Adding-up Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 715-720, May.
- Dent, Warren T., 1980. "On restricted estimation in linear models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 49-58, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuqin Sun & Rong Ke & Yongge Tian, 2014. "Some overall properties of seemingly unrelated regression models," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 98(2), pages 103-120, April.
- Yongge Tian & Wenxing Guo, 2016. "On comparison of dispersion matrices of estimators under a constrained linear model," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(4), pages 623-649, November.
- Changli Lu & Yuqin Sun & Yongge Tian, 2013. "On relations between weighted least-squares estimators of parametric functions under a general partitioned linear model and its small models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 76(5), pages 707-722, July.
- Tian, Yongge & Jiang, Bo, 2016. "Equalities for estimators of partial parameters under linear model with restrictions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 299-313.
- Tian, Yongge & Zhang, Xuan, 2016. "On connections among OLSEs and BLUEs of whole and partial parameters under a general linear model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 105-112.
- Huang, Yunying & Zheng, Bing, 2015. "The additive and block decompositions about the WLSEs of parametric functions for a multiple partitioned linear regression model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 123-135.
- Ren, Xingwei, 2014. "On the equivalence of the BLUEs under a general linear model and its restricted and stochastically restricted models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 1-10.
- Ren, Xingwei, 2016. "Estimation in singular linear models with stepwise inclusion of linear restrictions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 60-72.
- Lu, Changli & Gan, Shengjun & Tian, Yongge, 2015. "Some remarks on general linear model with new regressors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 16-24.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral linear model; Restricted linear model; OLSE; BLUE; Parametric functions; Estimability; Equality of estimations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:72:y:2010:i:3:p:313-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.