Robust Wald Tests in SUR Systems with Adding-up Restrictions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, pages 177-188.
- Mikhail Chernov & Eric Ghysels, 1998. "What Data Should Be Used to Price Options?," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-22, CIRANO.
- David S. Bates, 1997. "Post-'87 Crash Fears in S&P 500 Futures Options," NBER Working Papers 5894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, pages 381-408.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Ole Mikkelsen, Hans, 1996. "Modeling and pricing long memory in stock market volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 151-184.
- Jamshidian, Farshid, 1989. " An Exact Bond Option Formula," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 205-209, March.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985.
"A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
Econometric Society, pages 385-407.
- Pradeep Dubey & Abraham Neyman, 1981. "Payoffs in Non-Atomic Economies: An Axiomatic Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 610, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sanjiv R. Das, 1998. "Poisson-Guassian Processes and the Bond Markets," NBER Working Papers 6631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duffie, Darrell & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1999. "Modeling Term Structures of Defaultable Bonds," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, pages 687-720.
- Jarrow, Robert A & Lando, David & Turnbull, Stuart M, 1997. "A Markov Model for the Term Structure of Credit Risk Spreads," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, pages 481-523.
- Torben G. Andersen & Luca Benzoni, 2009. "Stochastic volatility," Working Paper Series WP-09-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Bates, David S, 1996. "Jumps and Stochastic Volatility: Exchange Rate Processes Implicit in Deutsche Mark Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, pages 69-107.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Robert A. Jarrow & David Lando & Stuart M. Turnbull, 2008.
"A Markov Model for the Term Structure of Credit Risk Spreads,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 18, pages 411-453
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jarrow, Robert A & Lando, David & Turnbull, Stuart M, 1997. "A Markov Model for the Term Structure of Credit Risk Spreads," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 481-523.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haupt, Harry & Oberhofer, Walter, 2006. "Generalized adding-up in systems of regression equations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, pages 263-269.
- Hecq Alain & Victor Issler JoÃ£o, 2012.
"A Common-Feature Approach for Testing Present-Value Restrictions with Financial Data,"
006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Hecq, Alain & Issler, João Victor, 2012. "A Common-feature approach for testing present-value restrictions with financial data," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 728, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Iwan Bos & Joseph E. Harrington, 2015.
"Competition Policy And Cartel Size,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 56, pages 133-153, February.
- Götz, T.B. & Hecq, A.W., 2014. "Testing for Granger causality in large mixed-frequency VARs," Research Memorandum 028, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Tian, Yongge & Jiang, Bo, 2016. "Equalities for estimators of partial parameters under linear model with restrictions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, pages 299-313.
- Hecq Alain & Palm Franz C. & Laurent Sébastien, 2016.
"On the Univariate Representation of BEKK Models with Common Factors,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, pages 91-113.
- Hecq Alain & Laurent SÃ©bastien & Palm Franz C., 2012. "On the Univariate Representation of BEKK Models with Common Factors," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Alain Hecq & Franz C. Palm & Sébastien Laurent, 2016. "On the Univariate Representation of BEKK Models with Common Factors," Post-Print hal-01440307, HAL.
- Hsieh Hsih-chia & Hsieh Pei-gin, 2004. "A Generalized Theory of Monetary and Macroeconomics," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 50, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2002:i:1:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yongge Tian, 2010. "On equalities of estimations of parametric functions under a general linear model and its restricted models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, pages 313-330.
- Wang, Cheng & Williamson, Stephen D., 2002.
"Moral hazard, optimal unemployment insurance, and experience rating,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1337-1371.
- Ravikumar, B. & Ray, Surajit & Savin, N.E., 1999. "CAPM Reconsidered: A Robust Finite Sample Evaluation," Working Papers 99-04, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Cheng & Williamson, Stephen D., 2002. "Moral Hazard, Optimal Unemployment Insurance and Experience Rating," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10133, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Götz, Thomas B. & Hecq, Alain & Smeekes, Stephan, 2016. "Testing for Granger causality in large mixed-frequency VARs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 418-432.
- Arne J. Nagengast & Robert Stehrer, 2016.
"The Great Collapse in Value Added Trade,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 392-421.
- Stehrer, Robert & Nagengast, Arne J., 2015. "The great collapse in value added trade," Working Paper Series 1833, European Central Bank.
- Götz, Thomas B. & Hecq, Alain & Smeekes, Stephan, 2015. "Testing for Granger causality in large mixed-frequency VARs," Discussion Papers 45/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Arne J. Nagengast & Robert Stehrer, 2015. "The Great Collapse in Value Added Trade," wiiw Working Papers 112, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Ren, Xingwei, 2014. "On the equivalence of the BLUEs under a general linear model and its restricted and stochastically restricted models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 1-10.
- Ren, Xingwei, 2016. "Estimation in singular linear models with stepwise inclusion of linear restrictions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, pages 60-72.
- Götz, T.B. & Hecq, A.W. & Smeekes, S., 2015. "Testing for Granger Causality in Large Mixed-Frequency VARs," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:68:y:2000:i:3:p:715-720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.