Robust Wald Tests in SUR Systems with Adding-up Restrictions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haupt, Harry & Oberhofer, Walter, 2006. "Generalized adding-up in systems of regression equations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 263-269, August.
- Hecq Alain & Victor Issler JoÃ£o, 2012.
"A Common-Feature Approach for Testing Present-Value Restrictions with Financial Data,"
006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Hecq, Alain & Issler, João Victor, 2012. "A Common-feature approach for testing present-value restrictions with financial data," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 728, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Götz, Thomas B. & Hecq, Alain & Smeekes, Stephan, 2016.
"Testing for Granger causality in large mixed-frequency VARs,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 418-432.
- Götz, T.B. & Hecq, A.W., 2014. "Testing for Granger causality in large mixed-frequency VARs," Research Memorandum 028, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Götz, T.B. & Hecq, A.W. & Smeekes, S., 2015. "Testing for Granger Causality in Large Mixed-Frequency VARs," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Götz, Thomas B. & Hecq, Alain & Smeekes, Stephan, 2015. "Testing for Granger causality in large mixed-frequency VARs," Discussion Papers 45/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Tian, Yongge & Jiang, Bo, 2016. "Equalities for estimators of partial parameters under linear model with restrictions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 299-313.
- Hecq Alain & Palm Franz C. & Laurent Sébastien, 2016.
"On the Univariate Representation of BEKK Models with Common Factors,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 91-113, July.
- Hecq Alain & Laurent SÃ©bastien & Palm Franz C., 2012. "On the Univariate Representation of BEKK Models with Common Factors," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Alain Hecq & Franz C. Palm & Sébastien Laurent, 2016. "On the Univariate Representation of BEKK Models with Common Factors," Post-Print hal-01440307, HAL.
- Hsieh Hsih-chia & Hsieh Pei-gin, 2004. "A Generalized Theory of Monetary and Macroeconomics," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 50, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2002:i:1:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yongge Tian, 2010. "On equalities of estimations of parametric functions under a general linear model and its restricted models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 313-330, November.
- Ravikumar, B. & Ray, Surajit & Savin, N.E., 1999. "CAPM Reconsidered: A Robust Finite Sample Evaluation," Working Papers 99-04, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Ren, Xingwei, 2014. "On the equivalence of the BLUEs under a general linear model and its restricted and stochastically restricted models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 1-10.
- Ren, Xingwei, 2016. "Estimation in singular linear models with stepwise inclusion of linear restrictions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 60-72.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:68:y:2000:i:3:p:715-720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.