Robust Wald Tests in SUR Systems with Adding-up Restrictions
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 68 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Hecq Alain & Victor Issler João, 2012.
"A Common-Feature Approach for Testing Present-Value Restrictions with Financial Data,"
006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Hecq, Alain & Issler, João Victor, 2012. "A Common-feature approach for testing present-value restrictions with financial data," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 728, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Götz, Thomas B. & Hecq, Alain & Smeekes, Stephan, 2016. "Testing for Granger causality in large mixed-frequency VARs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 418-432.
- Götz, T.B. & Hecq, A.W., 2014. "Testing for Granger causality in large mixed-frequency VARs," Research Memorandum 028, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Götz, T.B. & Hecq, A.W. & Smeekes, S., 2015. "Testing for Granger Causality in Large Mixed-Frequency VARs," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Götz, Thomas B. & Hecq, Alain & Smeekes, Stephan, 2015. "Testing for Granger causality in large mixed-frequency VARs," Discussion Papers 45/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Tian, Yongge & Jiang, Bo, 2016. "Equalities for estimators of partial parameters under linear model with restrictions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 299-313.
- Hecq Alain & Palm Franz C. & Laurent Sébastien, 2016. "On the Univariate Representation of BEKK Models with Common Factors," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 91-113, July.
- Hecq Alain & Laurent Sébastien & Palm Franz C., 2012. "On the Univariate Representation of BEKK Models with Common Factors," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Alain Hecq & Franz C. Palm & Sébastien Laurent, 2016. "On the Univariate Representation of BEKK Models with Common Factors," Post-Print hal-01440307, HAL.
- Hsieh Hsih-chia & Hsieh Pei-gin, 2004. "A Generalized Theory of Monetary and Macroeconomics," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 50, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2002:i:1:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yongge Tian, 2010. "On equalities of estimations of parametric functions under a general linear model and its restricted models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 313-330, November.
- Ravikumar, B. & Ray, Surajit & Savin, N.E., 1999. "CAPM Reconsidered: A Robust Finite Sample Evaluation," Working Papers 99-04, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Ren, Xingwei, 2014. "On the equivalence of the BLUEs under a general linear model and its restricted and stochastically restricted models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 1-10.
- Ren, Xingwei, 2016. "Estimation in singular linear models with stepwise inclusion of linear restrictions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 60-72.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:68:y:2000:i:3:p:715-720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed