A generalized correlated binomial distribution with application in multiple testing problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Chang & Zelterman, Daniel, 2002. "Sums of dependent Bernoulli random variables and disease clustering," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 363-373, May.
- Chen-An Tsai & Huey-miin Hsueh & James J. Chen, 2003. "Estimation of False Discovery Rates in Multiple Testing: Application to Gene Microarray Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1071-1081, December.
- John D. Storey, 2002. "A direct approach to false discovery rates," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 479-498.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2016. "Teams in Relational Contracts," Discussion Papers 2016/23, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Borges, Patrick & Rodrigues, Josemar & Balakrishnan, Narayanaswamy & Bazán, Jorge, 2014. "A COM–Poisson type generalization of the binomial distribution and its properties and applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 158-166.
More about this item
KeywordsCorrelated binomial model; Beta-binomial model; False discovery rates (FDR); Multiple testing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:71:y:2010:i:1:p:59-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .