Sums of dependent Bernoulli random variables and disease clustering
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fama, Yuchen & Pozdnyakov, Vladimir, 2011. "A test for self-exciting clustering mechanism," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(10), pages 1541-1546, October.
- Gianfranco Lovison, 2015. "A generalization of the Binomial distribution based on the dependence ratio," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 69(2), pages 126-149, May.
- Yu, Chang & Zelterman, Daniel, 2008. "Sums of exchangeable Bernoulli random variables for family and litter frequency data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1636-1649, January.
- Rodrigues, Josemar & Bazán, Jorge L. & Suzuki, Adriano K. & Balakrishnan, Narayanaswamy, 2016. "The Bayesian restricted Conway–Maxwell-Binomial model to control dispersion in count data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 281-288.
- Ramesh Gupta & Hui Tao, 2010. "A generalized correlated binomial distribution with application in multiple testing problems," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 59-77, January.
- Minkova, Leda D. & Omey, Edward, 2011. "A new Markov Binomial distribution," Working Papers 2011/24, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- I. Ricard & A. C. Davison, 2007. "Statistical inference for olfactometer data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 56(4), pages 479-492.
- Borges, Patrick & Rodrigues, Josemar & Balakrishnan, Narayanaswamy & Bazán, Jorge, 2014. "A COM–Poisson type generalization of the binomial distribution and its properties and applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 158-166.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete distribution Binomial distribution Exchangeable random variables;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:57:y:2002:i:4:p:363-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.