Estimators of Regression Parameters for Truncated and Censored Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Myoung-jae, 1993. "Quadratic mode regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 1-19.
- Honore, Bo E. & Powell, James L., 1994. "Pairwise difference estimators of censored and truncated regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 241-278.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & James L. Powell, 2001. "Semiparametric Censored Regression Models," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 29-42, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Karlsson & Thomas Laitila, 2014. "Finite mixture modeling of censored regression models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 627-642, August.
- Paulsen, Jostein & Lunde, Astrid & Skaug, Hans Julius, 2008. "Fitting mixed-effects models when data are left truncated," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 121-133, August.
- Myoung-jae Lee & Maria Karlsson, 2015. "Trimmed and winsorized semiparametric estimator for left-truncated and right-censored regression models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 485-495, May.
- Karlsson, Maria & Laitila, Thomas, 2008. "A semiparametric regression estimator under left truncation and right censoring," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2567-2571, November.
More about this item
KeywordsTruncated; Censored; Semi-parametric; Regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:63:y:2006:i:3:p:329-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.