A dynamic crediting regime for joint implementation to foster innovation in the long term
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992.
"A Model of Growth through Creative Destruction,"
Econometric Society, pages 323-351.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1994.
"Endogenous Innovation in the Theory of Growth,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, pages 23-44.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Endogenous Innovation in the Theory of Growth," NBER Working Papers 4527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1993. "Endogenous, Innovation in the Theory of Growth," Papers 165, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Ronald J. Sutherland, 1991. "Market Barriers to Energy-Efficiency Investments," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 15-34.
- Axel Michaelowa, 1995. "Joint implementation: a promising instrument for climate protection," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 30(4), pages 163-171, July.
- Brezis, Elise S & Krugman, Paul R & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1993.
"Leapfrogging in International Competition: A Theory of Cycles in National Technological Leadership,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1211-1219.
- Coate, S. & Loury, G.C., 1992. "Will Affirmative Action Policies Eliminate Negative Stereotypes?," Papers 3, Boston University - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Michaelowa & Emmanuel Fages, 1999. "Options for baselines of the clean development mechanism," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 167-185, June.
- Gustavsson, Leif & Karjalainen, Timo & Marland, Gregg & Savolainen, Ilkka & Schlamadinger, Bernard & Apps, Mike, 2000. "Project-based greenhouse-gas accounting: guiding principles with a focus on baselines and additionality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(13), pages 935-946, November.
More about this item
Keywordscrediting; dynamic efficiency; innovation; Joint Implementation; static efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:2:y:1997:i:1:p:45-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .