Interregional migration and labor market imbalances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jurajda, Stepan & Terrell, Katherine, 2007.
"Regional Unemployment and Human Capital in Transition Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6569, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stepan Jurajda & Katherine Terrell, 2007. "Regional Unemployment and Human Capital in Transition Economies," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp345, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jurajda, Štepán & Terrell, Katherine, 2007. "Regional Unemployment and Human Capital in Transition Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 3176, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Štěpán Jurajda & Katherine Terrell, 2009. "Regional unemployment and human capital in transition economies1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 17(2), pages 241-274, April.
- Hera Susanti & Arie Damayanti, 2015. "Determinants of Internal Migration in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201505, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Oct 2015.
- Carlo Devillanova & Michele Di Maio & Pietro Vertova, 2006. "Labour Mobility, Capital-Skill Complementarity and the Redistributive Effects of Trade Integration," KITeS Working Papers 188, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsInternal migration; unemployment; wage inequality; E24; J31; R23;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:17:y:2004:i:2:p:229-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.