Optimal age of retirement and population growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrique Fatas & Juan A. Lacomba & Francisco Lagos, 2007. "An Experimental Test On Retirement Decisions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(3), pages 602-614, July.
- David De La Croix & Géraldine Mahieu & Alexandra Rillaers, 2004.
"How Should the Allocation of Resources Adjust to the Baby Bust?,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 6(4), pages 607-636, October.
- de la Croix, David & Mahieu, GÃ©raldine & Rillaers, Alexandra, 2000. "How should retirement policy adjust to the baby bust ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- DE LA CROIX, David & MAHIEU, GÃ©raldine & RILLAERS, Alexandra, 2004. "How should the allocation of resources adjust to the baby bust?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1741, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alexandra Rillaers & David de la Croix & Geraldine Mahieu, 2003. "How Should The Allocation Of Resources Adjust To The Baby Bust?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-27, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Marc Fleurbaey & Marie‐Louise Leroux & Pierre Pestieau & Gregory Ponthiere, 2016.
"Fair Retirement Under Risky Lifetime,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 57, pages 177-210, February.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & LEROUX, Marie-Louise & PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2013. "Fair retirement under risky lifetime," CORE Discussion Papers 2013049, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marc Fleurbaey & Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2016. "Fair retirement under risky lifetime," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01313802, HAL.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2013. "Fair Retirement Under Risky Lifetime," PSE Working Papers halshs-00857945, HAL.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & LEROUX, Marie-Louise & PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIÃˆRE, Gregory, 2016. "Fair Retirement Under Risky Lifetime," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2729, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques Le Cacheux & Vincent Touzé, 2003.
"Vieillissement et richesse des nations,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 84(1), pages 47-91.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2013. "Fair Retirement Under Risky Lifetime," Working Papers halshs-00857945, HAL.
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Consequences of a boost of mandatory retirement age on long run income and PAYG pensions," Discussion Papers 2012/149, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luciano Fanti, 2015.
"Growth, PAYG pension systems crisis and mandatory age of retirement,"
AccessEcon, vol. 35(2), pages 1160-1167.
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Growth, PAYG pension systems crisis and mandatory age of retirement," Discussion Papers 2012/153, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Juan Lacomba & Francisco Lagos, 2006. "Population aging and legal retirement age," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 19(3), pages 507-519, July.
- Luca Gori & Mauro Sodini, 2011.
"Nonlinear Dynamics in an OLG Growth Model with Young and Old Age Labour Supply: The Role of Public Health Expenditure,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 261-275, October.
- Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2011. "Nonlinear dynamics in an OLG growth model with young and old age labour supply: the role of public health expenditure," MPRA Paper 28180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Perera-Tallo, 2012. "Optimal Retirement Age and Aging Population," 2012 Meeting Papers 728, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2018:v:19:i:1:stauvermann:hu is not listed on IDEAS
- Galasso, Vincenzo, 2008. "Postponing retirement: the political effect of aging," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 2157-2169, October.
- Luciano Fanti, 2014. "Raising the Mandatory Retirement Age and its Effect on Long-run Income and Pay-as-you-go (PAYG) Pensions," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 619-645, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRetirement age; population growth; overlapping generations;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:15:y:2002:i:4:p:737-755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.