A new class of convex games on σ-algebras and the optimal partitioning of measurable spaces
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 40 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/182/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marinacci, Massimo & Montrucchio, Luigi, 2003.
"Subcalculus for set functions and cores of TU games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 1-25, February.
- Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2001. "Subcalculus for set functions and cores of TU games," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 09-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- Izquierdo, Josep M. & Rafels, Carles, 2001. "Average Monotonic Cooperative Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 174-192, August.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Massimo Marinacci, 2003. "How to cut a pizza fairly: Fair division with decreasing marginal evaluations," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 20(3), pages 457-465, 06.
- Massimo Marinacci & Fabio Maccheroni, 2002. "How to cut a pizza fairly: fair division with descreasing marginal evaluations," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 23-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:40:y:2011:i:3:p:617-630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.