A new class of convex games on σ-algebras and the optimal partitioning of measurable spaces
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 40 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Massimo Marinacci & Fabio Maccheroni, 2002.
"How to cut a pizza fairly: fair division with descreasing marginal evaluations,"
ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series
23-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Massimo Marinacci, 2003. "How to cut a pizza fairly: Fair division with decreasing marginal evaluations," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 457-465, 06.
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- Marinacci, Massimo & Montrucchio, Luigi, 2003.
"Subcalculus for set functions and cores of TU games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 1-25, February.
- Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2001. "Subcalculus for set functions and cores of TU games," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 09-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Izquierdo, Josep M. & Rafels, Carles, 2001. "Average Monotonic Cooperative Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 174-192, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:40:y:2011:i:3:p:617-630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.