A short and constructive proof of Tarski’s fixed-point theorem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Federico Echenique, 2003. "A Short And Constructive Proof of Tarski's Fixed-Point Theorem," GE, Growth, Math methods 0305001, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhou Lin, 1994. "The Set of Nash Equilibria of a Supermodular Game Is a Complete Lattice," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 295-300, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grey Gordon & Shi Qiu, 2015. "A Divide and Conquer Algorithm for Exploiting Policy Function Monotonicity," Caepr Working Papers 2015-002 Classification-C, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Kucuksenel, Serkan, 2011. "Core of the assignment game via fixed point methods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 72-76, January.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Kerim Keskin & Çağrı Sağlam, 2017. "Organizational Refinements of Nash Equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-25, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Federico Quartieri, 2013. "Coalition-proofness under weak and strong Pareto dominance," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(2), pages 553-579, February.
- Miyauchi, Yuhei, 2016.
"Structural estimation of pairwise stable networks with nonnegative externality,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 224-235.
- Myung Hwan Seo & Yongcheol Shin, 2014. "Dynamic Panels with Threshold Effect and Endogeneity," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 577, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Karagözoğlu, Emin & Keskin, Kerim & Sağlam, Çağrı, 2013. "A minimally altruistic refinement of Nash equilibrium," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 422-430.
More about this item
KeywordsTarski’s fixed-point theorem; games of strategic complimentarities; supermodular games;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:33:y:2005:i:2:p:215-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .