On a new class of nonzero-sum discounted stochastic games having stationary Nash equilibrium points
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Duggan, 2011. "Noisy Stochastic Games," RCER Working Papers 562, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Page, Frank, 2016. "On K-Class discounted stochastic games," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67809, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wozny Lukasz & Growiec Jakub, 2012.
"Intergenerational Interactions in Human Capital Accumulation,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-47, June.
- Woźny, Łukasz & Growiec, Jakub, 2008. "Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation," MPRA Paper 10308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakub Growiec & Lukasz Wozny, 2010. "Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation," NBP Working Papers 71, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Page, Frank, 2015. "Stationary Markov equilibria for K-class discounted stochastic games," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65103, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:169:y:2017:i:c:p:35-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balbus, Łukasz & Reffett, Kevin & Woźny, Łukasz, 2013. "A constructive geometrical approach to the uniqueness of Markov stationary equilibrium in stochastic games of intergenerational altruism," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1019-1039.
- repec:spr:compst:v:66:y:2007:i:3:p:513-530 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Maitra & W. Sudderth, 2003. "Borel stay-in-a-set games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 32(1), pages 97-108, December.
- Page, Frank, 2016. "Stationary Markov equilibria for approximable discounted stochastic games," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67808, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrzej Nowak, 2007. "On stochastic games in economics," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 66(3), pages 513-530, December.
- John Duggan, 2012. "Noisy Stochastic Games," RCER Working Papers 570, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Nowak, Andrzej S., 2008. "Equilibrium in a dynamic game of capital accumulation with the overtaking criterion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 233-237, May.
- Jaśkiewicz, Anna & Nowak, Andrzej S., 2014. "Stationary Markov perfect equilibria in risk sensitive stochastic overlapping generations models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 411-447.
- Barelli, Paulo & Duggan, John, 2014. "A note on semi-Markov perfect equilibria in discounted stochastic games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 596-604.
- Michael Ludkovski, 2010. "Stochastic Switching Games and Duopolistic Competition in Emissions Markets," Papers 1001.3455, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:32:y:2003:i:1:p:121-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.