Perfect equilibrium and lexicographic beliefs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srihari Govindan & Robert Wilson, 2012.
"Axiomatic Equilibrium Selection for Generic Two‐Player Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 80(4), pages 1639-1699, July.
- Srihari Govindan & Robert Wilson, 2009. "Axiomatic Equilibrium Selection for Generic two-player games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000231, David K. Levine.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert, 2009. "Axiomatic Equilibrium Selection for Generic Two-Player Games," Research Papers 2021, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Srihari Govindan & Robert Wilson, 2010. "Axiomatic Equilibrium Selection For Generic Two-Player Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000203, David K. Levine.
- Dang, Chuangyin & Meng, Xiaoxuan & Talman, Dolf, 2015. "An Interior-Point Path-Following Method for Computing a Perfect Stationary Point of a Polynomial Mapping on a Polytope," Discussion Paper 2015-019, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Srihari Govindan & Robert Wilson, 2008.
"Axiomatic Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Signalling Games with Generic Payoffs,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000002381, David K. Levine.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert B., 2008. "Axiomatic Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Signaling Games with Generic Payoffs," Research Papers 2000, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert B., 2006. "Sufficient conditions for stable equilibria," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 1(2), pages 167-206, June.
- Dekel, Eddie & Friedenberg, Amanda & Siniscalchi, Marciano, 2016. "Lexicographic beliefs and assumption," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 955-985.
- Peter A. Streufert, 2005. "Two Characterizations of Consistency," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20052, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPerfect equilibrium; lexicographic beliefs; independence; finite characterization.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:31:y:2003:i:2:p:229-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.