Micro and macro dynamics: Industry life cycles, inter-sector coordination and aggregate growth
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/191/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saviotti, Pier Paolo & Pyka, Andreas, 2004.
"Economic development, qualitative change and employment creation,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 265-287, September.
- Pier Paolo Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2002. "Economic Development, Qualitative Change And Employment Creation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 362, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jovanovic, B. & MacDonald, G.M., 1992.
"The Life-Cycle of Competitive Industry,"
92-09, Rochester, Business - Financial Research and Policy Studies.
- Jovanovic, B. & MacDonald, G., 1993. "The Life Cycle of a Competitive Industry," Working Papers 93-34, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Glenn MacDonald, 1993. "The Life-Cycle of a Competitive Industry," NBER Working Papers 4441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P.P. Saviotti, 2007. "Qualitative Change and Economic Development," Chapters, in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 51 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989.
"Quality Ladders and Product Cycles,"
NBER Working Papers
3201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 1999.
"Productivity, R&D Spillovers and Trade,"
3, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Romer, Paul M, 1987. "Growth Based on Increasing Returns Due to Specialization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 56-62, May.
- Malerba, Franco, et al, 1999. "'History-Friendly' Models of Industry Evolution: The Computer Industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 3-40, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:18:y:2008:i:2:p:167-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.