Productivity, R&D Spillovers and Trade
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pier Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2008. "Micro and macro dynamics: Industry life cycles, inter-sector coordination and aggregate growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 167-182, April.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2007.
"Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(6), pages 1105-1145, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2007. "Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth," MPRA Paper 27598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pier Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2008. "Product variety, competition and economic growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 323-347, August.
- Carmela Martin & Francisco J. Velazquez & Jorge Crespo., 2001. "The Role of International Technological Spillovers in the Economic Growth of the OECD Countries ," European Economy Group Working Papers 6, European Economy Group.
- Andreas Pyka & Paolo Saviotti, 2001.
"Innovation Networks in the Biotechnology-Based Sectors,"
Discussion Paper Series
205, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Andreas Pyka & Paolo Saviotti, 2002. "Innovation Networks in the Biotechnology-Based Sectors," Discussion Paper Series 220, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Pier-Paolo Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2004. "Economic Development, Variety and Employment," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(6), pages 1023-1049.
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2006. "Domestic and International Knowledge Spillovers in the South Korean Manufacturing Industries," MPRA Paper 98, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jojo Jacob & Christoph Meister, 2005. "Productivity gains, technology spillovers and trade: Indonesian manufacturing, 1980-96," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 37-56.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Innovation and the competitiveness of industries: comparing the mainstream and the evolutionary approaches," MPRA Paper 27523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Bucci, 2003.
"R&D, Imperfect Competition and Growth with Human Capital Accumulation,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 50(4), pages 417-439, September.
- Alberto Bucci, 2003. "R&D, imperfect competition and growth with human capital accumulation," Departmental Working Papers 2003-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2000. "Public R&D Design and Technological Spill-Ins. A Dynamic Model," Working Papers 136, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- M.M.G. Fase & A.F. Tieman, 2000. "Wage moderation, innovation and labour productivity: myths and facts revisited (in Dutch)," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 635, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Nicholas Apergis & Claire Economidou & Ioannis Filippidis, 2009. "International technology spillovers, human capital and productivity linkages: evidence from the industrial sector," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 365-387, November.
- Verspagen, Bart, 1999. "Intellectual Property Rights in the World Economy," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tik:wpaper:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (H&kon Normann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tkuiono.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.