Productivity, R&D Spillovers and Trade
No abstract is available for this item.
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||Apr 1999|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Postboks 1108 Blindern N-0317 Oslo|
Phone: 22 84 16 00
Fax: : 22 84 16 01
Web page: http://www.tik.uio.no
More information through EDIRC
- Pier Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2008. "Micro and macro dynamics: Industry life cycles, inter-sector coordination and aggregate growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 167-182, April.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2007.
"Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(6), pages 1105-1145, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2007. "Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth," MPRA Paper 27598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pier Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2008. "Product variety, competition and economic growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 323-347, August.
- Carmela Martin & Francisco J. Velazquez & Jorge Crespo., 2001. "The Role of International Technological Spillovers in the Economic Growth of the OECD Countries ," European Economy Group Working Papers 6, European Economy Group.
- Andreas Pyka & Paolo Saviotti, 2001. "Innovation Networks in the Biotechnology-Based Sectors," Discussion Paper Series 205, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Andreas Pyka & Paolo Saviotti, 2002. "Innovation Networks in the Biotechnology-Based Sectors," Discussion Paper Series 220, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Pier-Paolo Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2004. "Economic Development, Variety and Employment," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(6), pages 1023-1049.
- Paolo Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2003. "Economic Development, variety and employment," Working Papers geewp35, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2006. "Domestic and International Knowledge Spillovers in the South Korean Manufacturing Industries," MPRA Paper 98, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jojo Jacob & Christoph Meister, 2005. "Productivity gains, technology spillovers and trade: Indonesian manufacturing, 1980-96," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 37-56.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Innovation and the competitiveness of industries: comparing the mainstream and the evolutionary approaches," MPRA Paper 27523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Bucci, 2003. "R&D, Imperfect Competition and Growth with Human Capital Accumulation," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 50(4), pages 417-439, 09.
- Alberto Bucci, 2003. "R&D, imperfect competition and growth with human capital accumulation," Departmental Working Papers 2003-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2000. "Public R&D Design and Technological Spill-Ins. A Dynamic Model," Working Papers 136, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- M.M.G. Fase & A.F. Tieman, 2000. "Wage moderation, innovation and labour productivity: myths and facts revisited (in Dutch)," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 635, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Nicholas Apergis & Claire Economidou & Ioannis Filippidis, 2009. "International technology spillovers, human capital and productivity linkages: evidence from the industrial sector," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 365-387, November.
- Verspagen,Bart, 1999. "Intellectual Property Rights in the World Economy," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tik:wpaper:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (H&kon Normann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed