Multiple unit auctions of an indivisible good
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levent Ulku, 2012. "Nonmonotone Mechanism Design," Working Papers 1202, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Roberto Burguet, 2000. "Auction theory: a guided tour," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(1), pages 3-50, January.
- Nicolas Figueroa & Vasiliki Skreta, 2006.
"The Role of Outside Options in Auction Design,"
321307000000000140, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Nicolás Figueroa & Vasiliki Skreta, 2007. "The Role of Outside Options in Auction Design," Documentos de Trabajo 231, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Vasiliki Skreta & Nicolas Figueroa, 2008. "The Role of Outside Options in Auction Design," Working Papers 08-12, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Page Jr., Frank H., 1998.
"Existence of optimal auctions in general environments,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 389-418, May.
- Page Jr., F.H., 1997. "Existence of Optimal Auctions in General Environments," Discussion Paper 1997-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lionel Thomas, 2001. "Les marchés à tranches," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 67(4), pages 437-451.
- Csapó, Gergely & Müller, Rudolf, 2013. "Optimal mechanism design for the private supply of a public good," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 229-242.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2012. "Optimal Multiunit Exchange Design," CARF F-Series CARF-F-279, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Levent Ülkü, 2013. "Optimal combinatorial mechanism design," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 53(2), pages 473-498, June.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2012. "Optimal Multiunit Exchange Design with Single-Dimensionality," CARF F-Series CARF-F-292, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Sep 2012.
- Domenico Menicucci, 2003. "Optimal two-object auctions with synergies," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 8(2), pages 143-164, October.
- Crémer, Jacques & Hariton, Cyril, 2003. "Rental of a Durable Good," IDEI Working Papers 162, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Vijay Krishna & Motty Perry, 1997. "Efficient Mechanism Design," Game Theory and Information 9703010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Apr 1998.
- Bossert, Walter, 1998. "Welfarism and rationalizability in allocation problems with indivisibilities1," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 133-150, March.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:2:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-014-0036-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Branco, Fernando, 1997. "Sequential auctions with synergies: An example," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 159-163, February.
- Rosen, Christiane & Madlener, Reinhard, 2013. "An Experimental Analysis of Single vs. Multiple Bids in Auctions of Divisible Goods," FCN Working Papers 8/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Nov 2013.
- Lionel THOMAS, 2001. "Les marchés à tranches," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001045, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ülkü, Levent, 2014. "Implementation in an interdependent value framework," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 64-70.
- Nicolás Figueroa & Vasiliki Skreta, 2011. "Optimal allocation mechanisms with single-dimensional private information," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 15(3), pages 213-243, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:8:y:1996:i:1:p:77-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.