Large games with transformed summary statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haomiao Yu, 2014. "Rationalizability in large games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(2), pages 457-479, February.
- Wei He & Yeneng Sun, 2018. "Conditional expectation of correspondences and economic applications," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 66(2), pages 265-299, August.
- Barelli, Paulo & Duggan, John, 2015. "Extremal choice equilibrium with applications to large games, stochastic games, & endogenous institutions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 95-130.
- An, Yonghong & Zhang, Zhixiang, 2012. "Congestion with heterogeneous commuters," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 557-565.
- Xiang Sun & Yongchao Zhang, 2015. "Pure-strategy Nash equilibria in nonatomic games with infinite-dimensional action spaces," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 58(1), pages 161-182, January.
- Rauh, Michael T., 2009.
"Strategic complementarities and search market equilibrium,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 959-978, July.
- Michael T. Rauh, 2006. "Strategic Complementarities and Search Market Equilibrium," Working Papers 2006-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Kolpin, Van, 2009. "Pure strategy equilibria in large demographic summary games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 132-141, July.
More about this item
KeywordsLarge games; Transformed summary statistics; Pure-strategy Nash equilibrium.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:26:y:2005:i:1:p:237-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.