Coalition-proof Bertrand equilibria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2009.
"Bertrand competition with non-rigid capacity constraints,"
Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 55-58, April.
- Prabal, Roy Chowdhury, 2008. "Bertrand Competition with Non-rigid Capacity Constraints," MPRA Paper 9172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2009. "Bertrand competition with non-rigid capacity constraints," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-02, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:5:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-017-0114-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Delgado, 2006.
"Coalition-proof supply function equilibria under capacity constraints,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 219-229, September.
- Delgado, Juan, 2005. "Coalition-proof supply function equilibria under capacity constraints," UC3M Working papers. Economics we052314, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Andersson, Ola & Argenton, Cédric & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2014. "Robustness to strategic uncertainty," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 272-288.
- Andersson, Ola & Argenton, Cédric & Weibull, Jörgen, 2010. "Robustness to strategic uncertainty in price competition," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0726, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 08 Apr 2010.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2009. "Free Entry Bertrand Competition," MPRA Paper 17837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:1:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s40505-013-0011-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2009. "Mixed Duopoly with Price Competition," MPRA Paper 9220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Nicolas Drouhin, 2010.
"The end of the Bertrand Paradox ?,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Nicolas Drouhin, 2010. "The end of the Bertrand Paradox?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10079, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Chia-Hung Sun & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2013. "Hotelling was right with decreasing returns to scale and a coalition-proof refinement," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(3), pages 953-971, June.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:121:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0527-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arghya Ghosh & Manipushpak Mitra, 2014. "Reversal of Bertrand-Cournot Rankings in the Presence of Welfare Concerns," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 170(3), pages 496-519, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBertrand oligopoly; Coalition-proof Nash equilibrium; Implementation; Folk theorem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:24:y:2004:i:2:p:307-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.