Moral hazard and general equilibrium in large economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calcagno, R. & Wagner, W.B., 2003. "The Inefficiency of the Stock Market Equilibrium under Moral Hazard," Discussion Paper 2003-107, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 2005.
"Nonlinear incentive provision in Walrasian markets: a Cournot convergence approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Martin Hellwig, 2004. "Nonlinear Incentive Provision in Walrasian Markets: A Cournot Convergence Approach," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2004_8, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2009.
"The probability approach to general equilibrium with production,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(1), pages 1-41, April.
- Martine Quinzii & Michael Magill, 2007. "The Probability Approach To General Equilibrium With Production," Working Papers 83, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- PANACCIONE, Luca, 2006.
"Inefficiency of competitive equilibrium with hidden action and financial markets,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2006096, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luca, PANACCIONE, 2006. "Inefficiency of competitive equilibrium with hidden action and financial markets," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006049, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Alessandro Fedele & Luca Panaccione, 2015. "Pay package reshuffling and managerial incentives: A principal-agent analysis," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS28, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Kilenthong, Weerachart T. & Townsend, Robert M., 2011.
"Information-constrained optima with retrading: An externality and its market-based solution,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 1042-1077, May.
- Kilenthong, Weerachart & Townsend, Robert, 2010. "Information-Constrained Optima with Retrading: An Externality and Its Market-Based Solution," MPRA Paper 20725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magill, Michael & Quinzii, Martine, 2002. "Capital market equilibrium with moral hazard," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 149-190, September.
- Magill, Michael & Quinzii, Martine, 2008.
"Normative properties of stock market equilibrium with moral hazard,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 785-806, July.
- Martine Quinzii & Michael Magill, 1900. "Normative Properties Of Stock Market Equilibrium With Moral Hazard," Working Papers 82, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Calcagno, Riccardo & Wagner, Wolf, 2006. "Dispersed initial ownership and the efficiency of the stock market under moral hazard," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 36-45, February.
- Luca, Spinesi & Mario, Tirelli, 2018. "R&D financing and growth," MPRA Paper 86860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMoral hazard; General equilibrium; Welfare theorems.;
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:18:y:2001:i:3:p:555-575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.